Chapter 8

Zee's POV

I'll buy you food tomorrow would that make you stop sulking?

He's telling me this like he was trying to negotiate with a kid. That made me laugh inside. How can he be this cute?

I finally give in to him by smiling. How can I even stay upset with him for long?

After eating we agreed to go home early since tomorrow we would meet here earlier than the past days to present what we have practiced, in front of the club officers.

Next day

True to his words he really bought me snacks before going to the club room and that put me in a very good mood.

As we reach the club room the officers were already there. So we performed immediately.

Wow, your voices really matched with each other. You did well in a small period of time, the president complimented.

We smiled and give our thanks.

I want to give some suggestions for your performance since I can see that you two are already close, during the performance act like you are in love with each other to convey what the song really meant is that ok with the both of you?

I don't have to pretend though, I can do it naturally I thought to myself but Nu would have a hard time cause he doesn't like me romantically.

I was about to look at him to see his reaction and to also know if he will agree when I hear him say.

Sure P' without any hesitation in his face.

I am beyond shock, I did not expect him to agree that fast. My mind was already assuming things.

I am comfortable with my partner so I think I can do that, he added.

And yeah he's comfortable coz we are friends.

Oh, that's great, the president responded to him.

How about you Zee is that ok with you?

I stayed silent for a second before responding.

Yeah, sure I replied.

The president then smiled.

Ok, thank you for this guys now that everything is fixed about the performance. Tomorrow I will see you guys at the venue for the final blocking, ok?

Sure P, we replied then the President bid her goodbyes to us.

I look at Nu again only to see him smiling at me and that immediately put a smile on my face too.

Hia now that we finish early can you accompany me to the mall? I want to buy clothes for our performance.

Can I consider this as a date? Just us together in the mall while shopping. My insides were already celebrating. My Ghad why am I so blessed these days.

I immediately accept his invitation, and I won't let this chance pass.

Nunew's POV

I am really having fun shopping with hia. He's really fun to be with. After shopping, we stroll around the mall to tire ourselves before eating.

Hia stopped in front of the movie theater. He is looking at the movies that are available.

Nu, do you want to watch a movie with me after our performance?

I immediately agreed because I also love watching movies. He smiled widely at me after agreeing with him.

I am glad I have the chance to be friends with him.

I want to keep this friendship.