Chapter 5

Max's POV

Wait do you like Nat?! Zee asked.
Well yeah, isn't it obvious? I replied.

Bro of course it's not obvious I thought you just liked annoying the shit out of him.

The fuck?! Why would I waste my time doing that to him to notice me if I don't like him?

Your approach is very wrong Max, you made him hate you because of the teasing.

Yeah, I realize that now, I sadly said. But if you think of it on the brighter side at least he already noticed me I'll have to change my approach towards him. I said trying to convince myself. He nodded agreeing with what I said.

What about you? When will you start moving? I asked him knowing his situation.

I'll take it slow Max, I don't want to fuck things up. I nodded coz his situation is better than mine.

Zee's POV

I am now preparing to leave my classroom to go and practice with Nu.

Nu this is Zee are you available now to practice? I texted him nervously this will be our first text message with each other. I can't believe this, I can finally text him. After a few minutes, he replied.

Yes, P'Zee my class just finished. I'm on my way now to the club. See you there. He replied.

I quickly got up from my seat and walked my way to the club.

When I get there Nu was already seated in one of the chairs. I immediately walked to his side and sat on the chair beside him.

Oh, you're here P'Zee he said while smiling. Shall we start practicing? He asked and I agreed.

Let's sing the whole part first before deciding which parts suit us the most, I suggested. I am so excited to hear his vocals if I had a chance I'll record it and keep it as my memory for this day.

Sure P, who should go first? He cutely asked.
You can go first, I said.

As soon as he started singing I was staring at him. His voice is so good it suits him. He sounds so sweet while singing that I felt my insides melt. This boy doesn't even know his effect on me.

I was so mesmerized by his voice that even after he finished singing I was staring at like like I was so lost. My mind isn't working right now.

P' I'm done, P are you ok? His worried voice snap me back to reality.

Oh hmm yeah I'm ok. By the way, you have a euphonious voice. I was so mesmerized by your voice that I didn't even know how to react. I sincerely said to him.

Thank you P, he responded shyly.

Nunew's POV

While singing I noticed that P'Zee was staring at me without any reactions on his face. Gosh is my voice so bad that he doesn't even know to react? I was getting nervous as I finish the song.

After finishing the song he was still not reacting and continued staring at me. I got worried so I asked him if he was ok. Gladly he was and he even complimented me. I got shy because of his compliments. Trying to hide my shyness I urged him to start singing.

It's your turn now P'

As he started singing I was amazed, I expected him to have a good voice ever since I heard him talk. He has that deep yet very soothing voice that would make your heart flutter.

Oh no Nu what are you even saying you already have a crush and now you are simping over your crush's best friend that has a good voice. I shake off what I was thinking.

After he finished singing I clapped I like his voice so much and I complimented him for that. I saw his face redden maybe it's because he was shy.

Now we are deciding which of us will get each part, then we decided that we will officially start practicing for the flow of our performance tomorrow and should get to know each for today. Since we don't really know that much about each other.