Chapter 12

Nat's POV

I was peacefully sitting here in the stadium, waiting for the show to start. I found the best seat where I can take a video of my best friend with that fine man. I feel butterflies whenever I see them together. And I feel like this performance will give me many sweet moments between them and I'm going to show it to Nu so that he can finally realize that he likes P'Zee. He's fricking obvious but he keeps denying it. I have to help him forget about that annoying person coz he doesn't deserve my besty.

Hi My Nat! someone yelled that and I can already tell that my day will be ruined, and WTH MY NAT, that sent a shiver down my spine.

I tried my best to shoo him away but he won't budge, why the hell is he doing this to me? What does he want from me?

I stopped shooing him when it was already Nu and P'Zee's stage. I need to focus and record a video for my besty. I was so shocked by what I am watching right now. My friend has grown up already. He is seducing P'Zee OMG!! did he already realize his feelings for him? Finally!!

I was cheering so loudly when I noticed the stare of the person beside me. I look at him to make sure if I was the person he is staring at.

What are you staring at?

You look so good, he said that absentmindedly

I was beyond shocked by what I heard. I couldn't even respond to him. My mouth was just gaping trying to find words. What the hell is wrong with this person

He shakes his head like he realizes what he said to me. He immediately look away and I noticed how his ears turned red. That was awkward as hell. And since I don't how to respond to that I returned my attention to recording the performance.

We were so silent with an awkward atmosphere around us.

At the end of the whole performance, we both stayed in the stadium since we are part of the music club and also to congrats the other members for the successful event.

We were both waiting for outside backstage when he finally broke the silence.

Uhmm... Nat, did you record the whole performance?

Yeah, I did why?

Can I have a copy of it?

Why do you want a copy of it? does he like Nu is that why he wants a copy? No this can't be my ship will be ruined. But if he does it doesn't make sense why would he watch the person he likes being all flirty to the other person? regardless of his reason, I won't give it to him that easily. I will protect my ship.

He faced me before answering.

I want to show it to Zee too, to tease him.

My eyes widened at his answer.

Wait by what you are saying does P'Zee like New?! I exaggeratedly ask him while tightly holding both his biceps trying to probe more. Oh and by way, his biceps feel nice, No Nat you must stay focused.

He look shocked at first and then averted my gaze, trying to avoid my question.

Why are you reacting like that? Do you like Zee? He looks sad while asking that, that confuses me but disregard it anyway.

Well of course I like him.

He looked at me and I'm not sure if the pain that flashed in his eyes is true or if I'm imagining things.

I mean who wouldn't though he's a very fine man, gentlemen, and kind too. I dreamingly said that.

Tsk, I am more good-looking than him though, he was mumbling something but I can't hear it properly.

Huh? are you saying something?

Nothing.

But you know I like him more to be with my best friend, they look so good together, so don't even try ruining my ship, I will protect them with all I have. I added and warned him but he only laugh at me.

Nat, I would never ruin your ship I was also helping them to be together, plus I already like someone, and it's not Nunew so don't worry.

And that's actually why I want to have a copy of that video I want to use it to tease Zee, he continued

Thank god no threat to my ship now

Ok, then I'll give you a copy.

Ok, you can send it to this account, then he gave me his account.

I can't believe I had a normal conversation with him.