Chapter 11

Zee's POV

We were welcomed by our club officers and other staff backstage with heartwarming claps, praises, and also teases.

That was amazing you two, the president said.

I told you to act like you are in love with each other, but it looks like you are not acting at all. You two exceeded what I expected to see. That was amazing, the president added.

"That stage was so sweet. It feels like I am watching a real-life couple being lovey-dovey with each other, another person stated."

"Yow guys it feels so illegal to watch that performance it was intimate. I am so proud of both of you, a club member stated."

"Watching that made me feel so lonely"

"I've never felt so single my entire life."

"You two made everyone feel like we are third-wheeling."

"Was that even an act, I refuse to believe that"

These are some of their comments. I am happy that everyone likes our performance. We both express our thanks to them.  But I am worried about something.

Nu by the way excuse himself coz he is thirsty. So, I called the attention of the president to talk to her about something. I guided her to a place with the fewest people. 

Yes, what is it, Zee?

P' it's about the performance earlier.

Uhm yes? what about it?

Was the kiss that we did at the end ok? I mean we are in school. I want to make sure that we won't get in trouble or cause trouble about what we did earlier.

It's totally fine, don't worry about it. It's just a kiss on the cheek and hands. She said while giving me a teasing smile.

I smiled too, I am relieved to hear that, I don't want my Nu to get in trouble.

That kiss was actually so cute everyone was elated because of it. It looks like the event that we organized made a couple, she teased.

Look forward to it P', I responded.

Good luck with that, I will be rooting for both of you, and with that she excused herself.

I got back to where my things are and am already starting to arrange my things.

I was focused on that when someone slightly poked my back. I look back to see who it was. And it was Nu with a water bottle in his hand.

Hia do you want to drink?

Awh this boy is so sweet and thoughtful. I took the water bottle from him and drank it. That's so refreshing. 

Thank you Nu, he just smiled at me.

Hia I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier during the performance, he suddenly stated while looking down.

I pat his head.

Look at me Nu, don't worry about it. I was not uncomfortable. I actually enjoyed it.

You enjoy it?

Oh shit, damn this mouth.

I mean I like it.

Oh another one, I want to dig my own grave right now.

I mean what you did earlier was not uncomfortable it made our performance even better, and everyone enjoyed it. Including me, I added in my mind.

Thankfully you were not uncomfortable. I was scared that you would avoid me because of it. 

Yes, Nu, it was indeed very uncomfortable I was losing my mind earlier to fight myself. And what avoid? I was actually planning on doing the opposite. I secretly smiled while thinking that to myself. Be ready my Nu, you will pay for tempting me too much earlier.

Nunew's POV

I don't know what had gotten to me earlier. Where did I get the courage to do that to hia, in front of so many people?

I was so into the performance earlier that I forgot that we are watched by a lot of people.
I excused myself earlier not just to drink water but to also get away from hia. I am so embarrassed and it puzzles me why I don't feel any regret for what I did earlier. Instead, I felt happy and contended. I can't even count how many times my heart jump because of hia's responses earlier.

Was Nat right?

Am I really starting to like Hia?

Max's POV 

Where should I sit? It should be a seat where I can take a video of them performing at a perfect angle. I am that supportive. I could also use this to tease and get benefits from it.

I am now at the stadium, trying to find a seat to watch the performances of our club. If you are thinking about why I did not join any performance from our club for this event, it's because I didn't want to. I joined this club to not do anything hahaha, the whole point of me suggesting Zee perform is to avoid myself from getting chosen. And that actually benefits him too he got the chance to be with his Nunew.

Walking towards the seat that I've chosen someone caught my attention. 

My Nat is here and he is alone. Ha! I must be blessed. I immediately walked in his direction

Hi My Nat, I blurted 

He got startled and that made me smile. I immediately sat on the empty chair beside him.

What the hell?! Did you just call me My Nat?! he looks like he's going to attack me any moment from now, so cute.

Yeah, Why? Do you like it?! I was grinning at him and teasing him more.

Hell no. I don't even want you to say my name. 

Is that so?

Then should I call you babe? It's not your name.

WTF!! stop pestering me how did you even find me the stadium is so wide.

Well, my eyes would find you no matter where you are My Nat, I was smiling sheepishly at him. This is why I like teasing him his reactions are so cute

And what do you think you're doing?

Sitting?! I replied like I was stating the obvious.

I know, but why beside me?! find another seat I don't want to sit next to you. 

But why? You know we should be together right now.

And why is that? he asked sassily while raising his eyebrows.

It's because we are both here to support our best friends. They are together now and we should be together too.

What nonsense are you blurting out, go away. 

We stayed like that even when the performances started. He only stopped shooing me away when it was already Zee and Nunew's stage coz he was so focused on recording a video of the two.  

I was staring at him the whole time admiring him and that made me forget that I am here to take a video too. I was too mesmerized by him to even think of something else