Epilogue

Nunew's POV

When hia told me about him courting me I didn't expect much about it. But what he has been doing these past few days is crazy. This man loves to shower me with affection in every way that I could think of. He would buy me flowers with handwritten letters on them, telling me compliments and how he loved me which never missed making my face red and my heart race. Not to mention the gifts that he would give me are hella expensive that  I would hesitate to take because I think it too much already but then he would only say sweet things to me like I deserve it and he bought those because when he saw it he immediately thought of me. He would take me on dates in the afternoon after dismissals, and I relished every minute of it. When we went on our date, he would hold my hand as he is not ashamed to show affection in public. He always prioritizes my comfort and is incredibly kind and caring to me. All I can say is that I am blessed to have him since he is the kind of man that everyone would like to have in their lives.

Now, this is the 7th day of him courting me and as usual, he invited me to go on a date with him, I agreed, but I also let him know that I should decide where we should go.

Nu, you really like amusement parks huh? he asked me, to which I only smiled at him as a response. And yes, I chose the theme park where our first date took place since it holds a special place in my heart and because I also miss it.

The whole ride on our way to the amusement park was so lively we listen and jam to the songs that were played on his player.

Zee's POV

We are here now Nu, I informed him and he excitedly exited the car, he's really adorable. I just watched him with adoration as I also exited the car to enter the amusement park.

We tried every interesting activity we saw until we are exhausted. We sat in the empty chair that we saw to rest and fill our stomachs. Being with him is the happiest moment of my life, and the euphoria I am experiencing right now is something I never anticipated feeling.

Hia that was fun, he said while grinning so happily. I enjoyed it too Nu I said as I pat his head. We ate in silence. 

Hia... 

Hmm, what is it? 

I have something to tell you.

I looked at him and wait for what he was about to say, he looked so serious while staring straight into my eyes.

Stop courting me hia. I was taken aback by what he just said, why all of a sudden? did I do something wrong or something he didn't like?

Nu, why? Did I do something you didn't like? Tell me, why are you being like this all of a sudden, I am so nervous right now. No this can't be happening I thought everything was already going well.

Hia, I want you to stop courting me already.

Nu don't be like this, I am now holding his hands and staring at him like I was trying to find something. 

Hia, you did nothing wrong, so relax. I only believe we should go on to the next phase. Let's start dating.

I immediately hugged him after hearing that. 

Nu you made me worried, I was so nervous.

He grasps my face in both of his hands. I'm sorry if I made you nervous; I didn't want to. I simply want us to be boyfriends right now, which is why I chose this location since I was already making plans. I want to end this courtship phase because you have already shown me that you love me and that I love you, hia. I believe it's time for us to start dating because you haven't missed an opportunity to let me know how special I am to you and how intense your feelings are for me over the last few days.

I looked at him teary-eyed, I am glad I conveyed my feelings to him correctly. 

So we are officially boyfriends now?

Yess hia.

I hugged him in happiness. 

I love you Nu

I love you too hia and with that, I gave him a ferocious kiss in response. He accepted it and gave it back with the same intensity. I feel as though I'm dreaming. The man I've been loving from a distance, the person I've been dreaming of, is at last here with me. I didn't exist in his world before. Thankfully, he finally realized my existence, and that I am also here.

"Nu, you're my dream come true."

1 month later~

Nu, let's go; the movie will begin in a moment. We're in the mall on a date, and we've decided to watch a movie. After purchasing our tickets, we also decided to get food to eat while watching the movie. I spotted a recognizable person as I made my way to where Hia was. If I'm not mistaken, my best friend is clinging to someone. Why did this bish choose to keep his relationship with that person a secret from me?

Nat?! The individual turned to face me, and I wasn't mistaken—it was really him. He appeared surprised, as though he had been discovered doing something wrong. Naturally, I stood there and looked at him with raised brows. The guy he was with turned around to see who had caught Nat's attention.

Oh hi, Nu... And Zee are you two on a date also?

Hia answered isn't it obvious?! then P'Max immediately goes to hia to tease him. And I returned my attention to Nat.

Well well, look who's dating his enemy now?

Nuuu... He whined at me I smiled teasingly at him.

Congratulations, my best friend, on finding love. He nudged me in jest.

I'm sorry Nu, I just don't know how to tell you about this.

I completely understand, but I'm happy for you, Nat, I gave him a hug. Thank you he replied as he hugged me back.

Oh by the way are you here to watch the movie too? I asked him as I break away from the hug. Yeah, he responded. Great then let's go I don't want to be late.

Hia come on, he immediately comes to me then we proceed to the cinema.

Hia why arent you shocked that Nat and P'Max are dating? I questioned him because I could tell he was not at all shocked.

Well, I was aware of Max's affections for him, so their relationship is not surprising to me. When Max is after anything, he is incredibly persistent.

They looked well together, so I'm delighted for them.

Yeah like us, then he pecked on my cheek I giggled because of that.

I never imagined that I would end up with Hia in my life. I'm happy he's in my life now.

Author's note:

This is the story's final chapter. It was a pleasure to have this journey with you guys. Thank you for following this story all the way to the end. I plan to release a special chapter in this story for Max and Nat, as well as one about Zee and Nunew's boyfriend phase, but I'm not sure when because school starts next week, and I was hoping to have time to write the special chapters. I'm also working on some fiction with Zee and Nunew. I hope you will also support them.