Chapter 19

Nat's POV

When Nu called me to ask for P'Max's number I was puzzled. I mean why would he want to get P'Max number with panic and seriousness in his voice. I was having second thoughts about if I should give it to him, Hell I was rooting for him and P'Zee. But when I heard that he need P'Max's number so that he could ask P'Zee's address I immediately gave it to him because I know something was. 

And up until now, he hasn't sent me any messages regarding that matter, was he able to deal with it yesterday?

I think I should message him first to make sure.

Nu, how was yesterday?

I waited for a few minutes for his reply, but instead of a text message, I received a video call from him.

Hello Nu?

Natttttt!!...

I lowered the volume of the call his voice is too loud.

What's with you why are being so loud?

Nat, you can't believe what just happened yesterday.

Oh, tell me about it you were in a hurry yesterday and you sound like you are panicking. What happened?

Yesterday hia confessed to me his feelings. He sounds so happy and excited and that made me happy and excited too.

Oh MY GOD finally tell me in details Nu doesn't leave a single detail

So this is what happened, remember you pranked me the other day about you being sick?

Yeah, what about it?

Well, that day hia and I has plans to meet up but I completely forgot about it because of you.

OH GOD Nu I am so sorry.

Yeah right. That day hia was planning to confess to me but because I did not show up at our meeting place it didn't happen. So we rescheduled it yesterday.

Then yesterday the moment I sat down in the chair of our meeting place he confessed about it, at first I thought he likes me as a friend so I said I like him too. then he told me that it was romantically I got speechless of course then he misunderstood my silence as me not having the same feeling as his he assumed that because he thinks I like P'Max, I was not able to say a word to him the entire time all I heard is that he would like to have a chance to court me and to take my time thinking about it then he walked away leaving me still processing all he said to me.

OMG finally he made a move, pls don't tell me you let him leave without clarifying the misunderstanding Nu I'm going to smack that head of yours.

Nat relax let me finish

ok ok

Then when I completely recovered I realized he was already not there that's when I call you to get P'Max number to get hia's address when I got there I clarified that he misunderstood everything that I like him too then he asked if he could court me. I said we can be boyfriends already without him courting me since we already confessed to each other

I am proud of you my friend congratulation on having a boyfriend now.

We aren't yet boyfriends Nat 

Huh? why? didn't you already confess about like each other?

He didn't agree with me he said he wants to court me first?

The fuck you two are cheesy as hell. You are both aware of your feelings now what's the purpose of courting? why make it longer when you can already be each other's boyfriend and enjoy the benefits of it.

I don't actually understand hia but he's very determined. Guess what's important now is that we are both aware of our feelings.

Nat still looks confused but didn't talk more.

Nunew's POV

Oh btw, how about you and P'Max how's the thing between you two?

Wow by the way that you ask it looks like there's something between us

Why isn't something between you two?

No there's nothing between us. That man is very cunning Nu. You know that time when P'Max approaches you it was actually our deal. I'm so tired to see you and P'Zee hiding your feelings and misunderstanding something so I decided to give you guys a little push. I know P'Zee knows that you like P'Max that's why I ask P'Max a favor but that Man wanted something in return, he wants us to see each other every Saturday in exchange for being a bait between you two.

I covered my mouth in shock
So you two see each other every Saturday now?

Wow, Nu among all the things that I've said is that the only thing that your mind is able to grasp?

You can't blame me I know how you dislike P'Max and the fact that you agreed to meet every Saturday is something surprising.

It's because of you and P'Ze-

Don't even try to deny Nat. Don't use us as an excuse. You can think of any other option to do your plan yet you still agreed on P'Max's condition maybe deep inside you, you are looking forward to it too.

Nat shut his mouth unable to say or deny what I said. This bish is using us as an excuse you can't lie to me, my bestie.

Nat now that I and hia am ok. Why don't you work in your love life hmm?

He looked away and his face and ears were as red as an apple.

You know during those times that I and P'Max were talking which I guess was part of your plan all we talked about was you, he keeps asking about you which I gladly give him the information and I must say Nat he really likes you.

This time Nat looks at me and I give him a smile to assure him that he can try to express his feelings too like me.