Chapter 9

Zee's POV

Yesterday's final blocking went smoothly and today is the day that we will perform. We are now backstage waiting for the make-up artist to finish our make-up before wearing our outfit. 

I was the first to finish putting on make-up so they instructed me to get dressed immediately to finalize everything.

Before going to the dressing room I took a glance at Nu first to see how he was doing and it looks like the artist was already finishing his look.

I must say he looks so good with make-up on.

Hey, Zee go, quick and dress up already, the make-up artist hurried me.

I looked away from Nu and proceed to the dressing room.

It took me some time before finally completely wearing my outfit and I must say it looks good. They really made an effort for this event. Well, this is how the clubs do this in every event it was like a competition among the clubs.

I got out and they immediately finalize everything from my outfit up to the make-up. After that they let me relax to prepare myself for the performance. I also notice that Nu was nowhere to be seen. I guess he's already changing his clothes. I busied myself with my phone while waiting for Nu.

Then I heard the people here shrieking.

"Nu you're so handsome"

"Nu how can you be so cute?"

"Your outfit looks good on you"

"You look perfect Nu"

Few of the compliments he receive as he got out of that dressing room. Everybody is adoring him. Including me. I would throw punches at anyone who disagrees. How can he be so cute and handsome at the same time? 

Oh boy, this ain't good how can I perform what we practice when he's looking that good. I might stare at him the entire time than sing with him, I got nervous suddenly.

Hia how do I look? I snapped back to reality when I heard his voice, Damn I did not even notice that he was already in front of me.

You look good Nu, I tried so hard to tell him that without stuttering.

He smile at me and said, You look so handsome too, hia.

Damn my life, I felt my heart jump with joy from his compliment. God help me survive this day, I prayed.

The program already started and we were instructed that we are second to the last performer. The last performer will be a and since they want it to be a concert-like performance in which the band will perform several songs.

We can hear the cheers of the people at every performance that was presented it looks like they were enjoying it.

Hia I am getting nervous, Nu said while sitting very close to me. 

Two performances from now and we will finally perform too.

Take deep breaths Nu, we will be fine. I said to him but it looks like it didn't help that much.

So I took his hands and hold them.

Nu, look at me, I said that while tightly holding his hands. His eyes finally met my eyes. I looked at him tenderly.

Don't think much, I am sure they will enjoy our performance because we worked hard practicing it, especially you. You did your best. Just think that it's just you and me on that stage. Do what your heart desires, I know how you dreamed of performing on stage. I'll be by your side. 

After saying that to him he stared at me looking so touched. 

Thank you Hia, for encouraging me, he said and what he did next shook me.

He hugged me. My long-time crush just hugged me. Is this even for real?

I hugged him back and that make him tighten his hug with me.

We were interrupted by the calling of the organizers, saying we are the next performer

We were interrupted by the calling of the organizers, saying we are the next performer. We separated from the hug and fix ourselves.

We can do this Nu, I said giving him an encouraging smile.

Yes hia, let's enjoy the show.

We are now on stage with the lights focus on us. I didn't expect a lot of people would be watching today. Anyways I don't give a damn this is my moment with Nu so I'll enjoy it to the last bits. We are seated on the classy-looking sofa. 

As the music starts, Nu's face immediately changes. And for fuck sake he was looking so seductive. I was taken aback, this is not what we practice at all. 

Lord help me keep my sanity.