Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire

Jade was so pumped to head down to the bar, luckily she packed a dress specifically to take to her first night down at the Hard Deck. Jade exited the dorm she was staying in during her training at the academy. She decided she would simply walk to the bar, it wasn't that far of a walk, although her heels would be killing her. She was dressed in a black dress that went to her mid-thigh. The dress had an open back and had some strings that crossed over to keep the dress tied up. The top of the dress was a figure fit, it had a low v-cut. The bottom of the dress was flowy. Jade had also made the decision to wear a pair of black spandex underneath to protect herself from embarrassment. She also occasioned the look with a small black purse, in which she carried her phone, wallet, and other necessities. Just as she was walking out the door of her complex she heard a catcall, "Woah, hey sexy! Wonder what sounds you'd make? Maybe my name perhaps".

"Whoever you are go away!" Jade huffed and rolled her eyes as she attempted to continue walking down the sidewalk.

"Oh come on Jade!" The voice was closer now, she immediately recognized who it was, private Norman from her class. Honestly, he was kind of a dick, and from what Jade heard on the radio while he was in the air, Jade assumed he was a super dick. ( and not in a good way)

"Yeah, no thanks, lieutenant." Jade turned around and kept walking. Then Norman grabbed her wrist and twisted it

"You're going to the bar with me Jade," he smirked.

"You son of a bitch," Jade laughed darkly, "remember you asked for this" Jade preceded to kick him in the balls and jab her elbow into his collarbone. Norman was crippled onto the ground into a puddle. Just then a motorcycle could be heard coming to a stop beside the two on the sidewalk.

"What's going on here?" The man asked getting off the cycle. Jade looked up, it was none other than Lieutenant Bradshaw.

"He had it coming. If you'd have seen it, I betcha you would have done the same" Jade quickly explains.

Norman moaned on the ground.

"Explain Mitchell" Bradley demanded.

"You don't cat call a lady, and then forcefully hold her wrist when she tries to walk away from you" Jade explained sourly.

Bradley looked down at Norman, "you only have yourself to blame Steeler. Now are you going to the Hard Deck?" Bradley turned his attention towards Jade.

"Why yes I am. Would you possibly give me a ride there Bradshaw?" Jade asked accidentally stepping her heel into Norman's hand. Did I mention she's kinda petty like that? "Oops, sorry"

"Of course hop on," Bradley smiled as he mounted the cycle, "by the way you're allowed to call me Bradley, Jade. I know its been a while, but you're still a close friend to me." 

 "Any friend of Maverick's isn't a friend of mine, " She replied.

 "Of course they aren't...,"Bradley decided to let the topic go for now, "Now let's get you to the bar since I'm paying for drinks and all. Damn you and the push-ups" he faked sighed and started the motorcycle heading for the hard deck.

Once at the bar, Emma and the team quickly pulled Jade away from Bradley and tipsily slurred, " Come on Lieutenant Mitchell - oooh! Sush!" She shushed herself to 'not give away' the secret, "Drinks are on Captain tonight! All because of you! WOOOH!" Jade soon was berated with trays of shots from her mates. Eventually, though she found her way over to the bar, sitting next to Bradley - who was sitting next to a very broke-looking Maverick.

"Hey guys," Jade hiccuped, "ouch that one hurt"

 "You look terrible," Bradley assessed

 "Just want a girl wants to hear Bradley" Jade laughed. Penny had come over to ask if Jade wanted anything, "Water, please" Penny laughed and went to get Jade a glass of water.