Penny Benjamin? Yes

A/N: Mature content ahead. Nothing in detail but it hints at some fun adult dancing. Have fun y'all who love Bradley. Finally building the romance I forgot I wrote about earlier in the book... also I do not own any of the images!

Jade sighed deeply as she and Bradley pulled up to Penny's house in his blue ford bronco. Bradley pulled the key out of the ignition and turned his attention to Jade. 

"That was a lot, wasn't it?" Bradley began. 

Jade nodded and deeply breathed, "It's a lot of - it's overwhelming." 

Bradley takes Jade's hand, "I know it's a lot... I know we're going to lose people. I just hope we don't lose certain ones." 

Jade sighs, "Agreed, I hope something good happens in these months. Filled with training, and simulations, We need something good Bradley." 

Bradley nodded pulling Jade into him across the bench seat of the truck, "Agreed, Renegade." He opens the door and offers for Jade to get down from his side. 

Jade throws herself out of the truck, and the two drag themselves into the house. 

"How are you two?" Penny questions where she is sitting with Pete on the couch. 

Jade and Bradley simply gave her a look that read, 'I'm dying...' and then they made their way up the stairs and into Jade's room. Jade threw herself down on the bed, "I - ugh" was all she was able to say as she held a pillow to her chest. She didn't have any clothes in the locker room, so she opted for a pair of workout shorts and a bra - the only things she had in her locker, and one of Bradley's shirts from his locker. 

Bradley had clothes in Jade's room - they had done things. It was no secret to anyone, but they weren't anything, yet. He changed into a pair of sweatpants and laid down next to her, "Same - mind if I stay?" 

Jade smiled as she released her pillow and turned over, replacing it with Bradley. She cuddled her head into his side as he wrapped his arm around her. "I'll take that as a yes" he laughed. 

The night passed too quickly - despite having off and waking up hours after they normally did. The few hours of sleep felt like minutes. Jade sat up and stretched as she woke up - reading the time on the clock as 10:30 am. She put her head in her hands as it began to pound. She needed to take care of herself better - to be ready for this mission. She looked over at Bradley and smiled. He still slept peacefully beside her, slightly drooling onto the pillow. That smile quickly faded though as her overthinking settled in, 'What if I lost him? What are we? Should I stop this - in case one of us doesn't come back from this?' Jade pressed her fingers to her temples as the overthinking made the pounding in her head worse. 

She carefully untangled herself from Bradley's arms. Thankfully for as long as she has known Bradley, he has been a sound sleeper. She grabbed some clothes and a towel from the linen closet as she headed to the bathroom. Jade slowly undressed after she turned on the shower - making sure to turn the dial to the hottest setting. She felt so icky, the hot water burning her skin and taking the grim away with it. She stepped in, however, and found the water to be too hot. So she corrected the temperature accordingly. 

After about five minutes of simply standing in hot water, there was a knock on the door. Look she knew she had to conserve water - but listen she needed to relax her head. She didn't normally just zone out in the shower. She acknowledged when the person knocked again, "It's occupied." She sighed loud enough for whoever it was to hear her over the shower. 

The door opened and Bradley's voice erupted, "Mind if I join you?" 

Jade sighed, still overthinking her thoughts from earlier. However, she pushed away the negative thoughts and let the smile overtake her face. She felt like a teenager in love all over again - something they used to be. She laughed now, "Get in here."