Highway to Hell

A/N: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! VIOLENCE, DEATH, MENTIONS OF WAR, ENEMY IS NOT A SPECIFIC NATION, NATA (I KNOW IS NOT ACCURATE BUT FOR THIS WRITING IS IT!)... And on to the horror show... 

They hadn't waited long before they heard the radar team announce the appearance of enemy planes from the north - making their way down from where the other pilots had failed. 

The 86ers Squadron and the Dagger Squadron were immediately in the air. Jade's heart rate spiked, so much that the tower asked her if she was alright - as they were monitoring her and all the other pilot's vitals. 

"I'm alright," She signaled back, "Just - be ready for my evacuation call." 

"We are Lieutenant Commander Mitchell," They responded. 

And they in fact were ready when Renegade made the call five minutes later. 

"Renegade -" Rooster called with urgency in his voice, "We need assistance up here - there... damn it there's too many of them!" 

Renegade took a deep breath, "Tower - Evacuate San Deigo and the surrounding area. Doom Squad moving into take-off formation. Let's get up there." She signaled to the tower that she was ready for take-off as she started up her engine, "and squad... let's show them the difference between pain and pure agony" 

"Damn Straight Ren," Stealer agreed, signaling to the tower he was also ready to take off. 

"Let's dance Ren," Parrot began as H2O signaled they were take off ready, "On their fucking graves" 

With that Jade laughed and took off, waiting for the rest of her squadron to get in the air before flying into battle - San Degio evacuating in a panic below them. 

They joined the battle - many planes had already been struck down, and Renegade didn't have time to see who they were before she was engaged in the battle. 

"I'm right behind ya, Renegade, let's fuck uhm up, royalty" Stealer shouted through his comms. 

Ren and Stealer accurately avoided being targeted by the enemy jets and even managed to shoot a few down. They scissored and weaved through the enemy planes. 

However, somehow, the two were split up and they tried urgently to get back into formation beside each other. It felt impossible though as there were SO many planes flying about. 

Renegade ended up surrounded by enemy planes, there was no hope. There were too many of them... She desperately maneuvered around to stay out of their radars. 

"I'm right here Ren!" Stealer, Rooster, and Maverick shouted together as they targeted three of the enemy jets around her. 

Renegade stayed calm through this endeavor, " Damn they've got me surrounded again!" She shouted ensuring that the enemy pilots could hear her on her radio, "Damn I'll be an Ace in no time at this rate." 

She pulled her trick from up her sleeve - and she prayed her jet could handle this maneuver just one more time. She pushed herself upward and pushed her engines as fast as they could go. She began to blackout from the maneuver. The three others shot down the enemies they had locked. This meant the three other jets she was surrounded by followed her up - two fell out, as their engines flashed at them. However, one knew what Renegade was doing and followed. 

"Damn it, I can't shake uhm!" Ren shouted, her engine pushing harder than ever. She heard the enemy jet below her achieve missile lock.

"COMING IN HOT!" Ren heard Fox scream into the comms.