Jessica "Jade's Mom" Pearl

Jade woke up at eight am that Friday morning. She had never had a better sleep in that terrible dorm bed. She woke up to sunlight shining on her face. She had a fresh cup of coffee, even took a quick trip to the store for some food. She felt so free in the moment, and like she came back to normal life. Although these moments alone, she did feel a little more lonely. She couldn't wait for her mom to arrive in a few hours. 

Once Jade got back to the store it was around 10 am, so she decided to get ready for class on the beach before she picked up her mom at the airport. She decided on wearing a one piece navy colored bathing suit with daisy duke jean shorts, paired with her pilot jacket and her Hey Dudes. She was determined to make them popular amongst the pilots. 

Jade couldn't hold back the happiness when she saw her mother stepped off the plane with her suitcase. She basically tackled her and her mother had to remind Jade that she wasn't as young as she used to be, so, Jade couldn't just tackle her. 

Jade embraced her mom tightly, "I've missed you mom. I wish you could stay longer." Jade then pulled back out of the hug and started talking very fast, " Oh, I have to much to catch you up on. We're having dinner at Penny's tonight! Bradley's here and he's learning to be a RIO. And of course, Mav is our instructor. That's scary, he still doesn't know. I haven't told him yet. But we have to drop off your stuff and head to the beach for class." 

Jade dragged her mother down the street to her apartment complex. Jade's mother, Jessica, loved watching her daughter point out the places around base that she goes too. Jessica also enjoyed watching Jade smile as the planes soared over head. Jade reminded Jessica so much of Mav that it was scary. 

Once at Jade's apartment, Jessica changed into some beach appropriate wear. Then they were on their way to the beach 

 Then they were on their way to the beach