Chapter 5: The Other Side Where the Other Side of the Duel is Read!

The Next Day Yuma and I were at the local card shop, I had realized that my duel with Ukyo was pure dumb luck that I won and I needed to focus less on defensive in my deck and add more offensive methods into my duel strategy. I had managed to pick up a few cards that would let my implement a burn strategy and get rid of the numbers outside of battle.

"Hey, you almost done?" Yuma asks me.

"Yup" I say with a nod as I purchase the cards, "shall we head home?"

"Yeah it's getting late" Yuma replies.

I nod and we begin to walk home. "Hey Yuma, you finished that errand for Akari right?" I ask him,

"Ahh Crap, I completely forgot about that errand Sis ask for!" Yuma yells out as he takes of running.

Astral materializes out of the Key to see what's going on. I notice his gaze look towards something, I look in the direction Astral is looking to see a small boy in the year 1 heartland uniform with a small hat and green glasses, as I look closer I can see a small dark aura around him but it felt different from the Numbers.

"You feel that?" I whisper to Astral

"Yeah" Astral Replies looking back at the boy. "That Boy" he mutters to himself.

"Let's go catch up to Yuma" I tell Astral getting a nod from him as we run to catch up.

Luckily we managed to get Akari's errand done in time, I knew if we missed it she would have yelled at both of us. Yuma and I got ready for bed and bid each other good night and went to our respective rooms. I opened my desk drawer and pulled out the blank Number 26 Card. I pulled out a deck box I bought from the store today. I slid the Number into the deck Box and hid that in the back of the drawer before turning off the light to go to sleep.

-Zexal-

The Next day at school Yuma was still trying to explain the existence of Astral to Tetsuo.

"Astral?" Tetsuo questions Yuma. I knew I had told Tetsuo about Astral but I figured since he can't see Astral he didn't really believe us.

"That's what this guy wants to be called." Yuma tells Tetsuo pointing at Astral.

"I'm pretty sure almost everyone would want to be called by their name" I refute to Yuma.

"This guy here?" Tetsuo questions looking in the opposite direction of Astral.

"Aren't you guys always calling him a ghost?" Yuma asks Tetsuo and Kotori.

"Mostly just Tetsuo" I tell Yuma "Kotori knows his name is Astral."

"I am not a ghost, I am Astral, who came from the Astral World" Yuma says in a mocking tone of Astral.

I grab Yuma's Ear and pull on it. "Don't mock Astral he's a nice friend" I tell him.

"Ow, Ow, OW" Yuma groans out "okay, okay I will now please let go"

"Good" I say with a smile letting him go

"This guy's been really bossy and annoying since yesterday!" Yuma complains to the others.

"It's not his fault you're a bad duelist Toma." I say with Mirth.

"YUMA, it's Y-U-M-A YUMA" Yuma yells out.

"No need to spell it out" I say teasing him I hear a slight giggle from Kotori.

"I'm not "This Guy" I'm Astral!" Astral says in response to Yuma's earlier comment making me burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Kotori Asks me. I whisper to her what Astral told Yuma getting her to laugh as well at Astral's Naivety.

"Ahh, I got that now" Yuma gripes out.