Finale

I hope you enjoyed The Emperor's Regnant and thank you for reading it if you did. This was my first ever project back when I was younger so my experiences in writing back then weren't the best compared to the ones I have today due to all the experience I've gained writing various stories for multiple fandoms over the years.

Original Card Corner:

Chapter 5:

Neptune's Guard, Continuous Trap: Activate only if you control a Face-Up Shark Xyz Monster, All Effect Damage you take is halved. If a Shark Xyz Monster you Control is involved in a battle you can send this card to the graveyard; Half all battle damage from battles Involving that monster until the end of this turn. If you don't control a face-up Shark Xyz Monster Destroy this card.

Chapter 11:

Inherited Will: Trap Card; This turn you take all Damage a player would take, if your life points hit 0 the turn you activated this card, target 1 Monster in your graveyard and one Spell or Trap card in your hand; place the targeted monster into the opponent's graveyard and the targeted spell or trap card into the opponent's hand.

Galaxy Ripple. Spell Card: Target 1 Monster on your side of the field and 1 Monster on the opponents that has the same level; Special Summon from your Extra Deck two Xyz monsters who's rank is equal the level of the targeted monsters, one to your side of the field and one to the opponents, Attach the targeted monster as an Xyz Material. (This Summon is NOT treated as an Xyz Summon)

Wind-Up Guardian, (Effect Monster Earth, Rock, Level 3, 0 Atk, 0 Def): If you Control a Wind-Up Monster, you can special summon this card to either player's side of the field. Once while this card is face up on the field; this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect.

Bouldasta Lavasaur, Effect Monster, (Fire, Dinosaur, Level 1, 100 Atk, 0 Def.). If a Dinosaur Monster you control battles an opponent's monster, you can send this card to the graveyard, halve the battle damage you take from that battle.

Prime Materia, Counter Trap Card: When you take effect Damage, Increase your life by the same amount instead.

Chapter 12:

Aromassence, Trap card: If this card is sent to the graveyard by your opponent's card effect: Gain 1000 Life Points.

Rose Rook, Monster Card, Level 3, Earth, Plant Type Monster. 1000 Atk, 0 Def: If you control Just 1 face up Plant type Monster you can Special Summon this Card from your hand. This Card cannot be used as a Synchro Material or a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or an effect.

Chapter 14:

Pup-Corn, Earth, Plant, Level 1, 500 Atk, 200 Def: If you control a face up Plant Type Xyz Monster with no Xyz Materials attached to it you can attach this card on field to that Xyz Monster.

Artifact Priwen, Light, Fairy, Level 5, 1800 Atk 2000 Def: You can Set this card from you hand to your Spell & Trap card zone as a Spell Card. During your opponent's turn, when this set card in the Spell & Trap card zone is destroyed and send to your Graveyard: Special Summon it. During either player's turn, if this card is in your graveyard while you control a face up Artifact Monster, If your opponent activates a card effect that would deal effect damage to you Special Summon this card from the graveyard: if you do Negate the Damage you would have taken.

Return of Rebellion, Normal Spell: Target 1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon in your Graveyard and Special Summon it, then attach this card as an Xyz Material to Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. You cannot Summon the turn you activate this effect, except for Xyz Summon.