Chapter 11: Combination of Rebellion! Armored Xyz Activates!

Rikuo begins to laugh, "It destroys the opponent's monster and inflicts that monster's ATK as damage to the opponent" he begins.

"This is the power of our Numbers, Volcasaurus, known as Mag-Max" Kaio finishes.

"Kind of bragging about something that can't be used any more" I say in reference to Volcasaurus Zero Overlay Units.

Shark nods, "It can no longer activate Mag-Max, its Monster Effect."

"Nice, the real game is about to get started!" Yuma cheers from the side lines.

"Oi, I'm dueling here not you Toma!" I scold him teasingly.

"Y-Yeah, I know" Yuma mutters with an embarrassed blush.

"Hmph, What do you mean just getting started?" Rikuo questions in retort to Yuma before looking at Shark, "Your field is wide open, we will finish you off in the next turn, I set two cards face-down and end my turn!" he says as the two sets face down.

I frowned, he called Shark's field Wide open "Zenmaines, Monster Effect Activates" I declared, "When I detach an overlay unit to save it at the end of the turn I used that effect I can target one card on the field and destroy it, hmm which one which one." I mutter while pointing around on the field.

"NO VOLCASUARUS!" Rikuo Yells.

"Good choice" I tell him pointing at Volcasaurus "I destroy" I shift my hand to a set card on Kaio's field "That set card" Zenmains fires off an arrow that destroys a card called Avalanche. "Whew good pick" I mentally say having read its effect when it was temporarily face up.

"Why didn't you destroy the Numbers?" Shark questions me

I smirk, "it's no fun beating a strong opponent with cheap tactics, If I beat a strong opponent I want it to be legit" I tell Shark looking him in the eyes.

Shark just Tch's and looks away, but I see a hint of a smirk on his face.

I grasp my deck, "My turn, Draw!" (Hand: 3) "I activate Dark World Dealings" I say placing the spell card into the appropriate zone. "Now we all must draw one card, and send one card to our grave" I explain as we all draw out cards, I take another one and put it into the grave. "Next I summon Wind-Up Rat" I announce as the toy mouse appears on the field. (Wind-Up Rat, Level 3, 600)

"I activate Wind-Up Rat's effect, once while this card is face-up I can turn it to Defense Position." I turn Rat sideways, "And Special Summon a Wind-Up Monster from my graveyard, Come Back, Wind-Up Warrior." The orange toy warrior appears out of the grave portal (Wind-Up Warrior, Level 4, 1200 Atk)

"Hey What Gives, That card what never in your graveyard." Rikuo complains

"You must be cheating!" Kaio says in accusation.

"That's rich coming for you," I say under my breath before speaking up, "I dropped it into the grave with Dealings, Now I activate Wind-Up Warrior's Effect, Once while it is face up on the field, I can Target 1 Wind-Up Monster on the Field and increase its Atk by 600 and Raise its Level by 1, I target Wind-Up Rat" Warrior grabs onto Rat's key and begins to tightly wind it as rat grows in size slightly. (Wind-Up Rat, Level 3-4, 600Atk-1200 Atk)

"Two Level 4 Monsters" I hear Shark Mutter.

"Now I overlay my Level 4 Wind-Up Rat and Wind-Up Warrior!" I announce as the overlay network opens up and the monsters enter into it, "With these two Monsters, I build the overlay network" I chant out, "Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Descend now! Xyz Summon! Appear now! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" I grab the card of my ace dragon as it pops out of the extra deck and place it onto the duel disk. (Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Rank 4, 2500 Atk!"