Chapter 7 : Star Robin is Forever

"Ore No Turn!" I yell out as I drew for my turn. I looked at my hand and field for a bit before looking at Galaxy Queen. "Fuya, I'll save you from your darkness and free your heart" I say to myself. "Got it" I say a plan forming in my mind and I activate the Call Function of my D-Gazer.

"Come on, Pick up pick up." I chant under my breath until Kotori's Image appears on the Screen.

"What's the matter, Ven? At this hour" Kotori answers referring to the time.

"Kotori, I need you to do a task for me, it's really important" I tell her dropping all traces of my Joking persona. "I need you to find Fuya's mother and bring her to the studio by the pier we were at earlier today, bring Yuma and Tetsuo as well"

"Huh?" Kotori questions in shock.

"I'm dueling Fuya right now to save him from Robin, she needs to see this to understand the path she put her son on." I tell Kotori.

"Okay I got it Ven" Kotori tells me before hanging up.

"I'm counting on you Koto." I say before turning back to the duel. I had 2 Set cards one was Scrap Iron Scarecrow, and 4 cards in hand, I look over at Fuya. "Fuya, I'll bring you back and save my little brother" I say flashing back to the day in the park I had spent with Fuya. "It's Playtime!" I say yelling out my catch phrase.

-Zexal-

I looked at my hand and considered my options. "I activate the Continuous Spell Supply Squad" I say as the card materializes on the field. "I Summon Wind-Up Knight." (Wind-Up Knight, Level 4, 1800 Atk) "Next I activate my face down Magic Card, Zenmailfunction" I announce as my Set card that wasn't Scrap-Iron flips face up. "I target 1 Wind-Up Monster in my graveyard and Special Summon it in defense mode, Be Remade Wind-Up Juggler." (Wind-Up Juggler, Level 4, 1000 Def)

I looked at the two Level 4 Monsters on my field. "I'll take away your loneliness Fuya" I say to myself clenching the Regnant's Symbol "I overlay my Level 4 Wind-Up Knight and Juggler." I announce as the knights morph into balls of light and spiral up into the air before crashing down into the overlay Network. "Fangs of deepest darkness, rise up against this foolish oppression! Descend now! Xyz Summon! Appear now! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" I Chant as my Ace Dragon appeared. (Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Rank 4, 2500)

"I Activate Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's Monster Effect" I yell out as an Overlay Unit enters the dragon's body. "Each Turn by Detaching an Overlay Unit I can target 1 Face Up Level 5 or higher monster my opponent controls and cut it in half, then Dark Rebellion gains the same amount until the end of the turn. Treason Discharge!" I yell out as Dark Rebellion generates some electricity and binds Star Robin as its attack raises to 4000. "BATTLE! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon Attack Beast Warrior Puman." I announce saving the second overlay Unit for Later. "Revolt of the Lightning, Disobey!"

"How Naïve, Trap activate, Wings of Unity!" Robin Announces. "Trap card, Wings of Unity's effect, When Star Robin is on my side of the field, when my opponent participates in battle, that attack is negated."

"Damn I was Careless" I hiss under my breath as Dark Rebellion's lightening dissipates.

"And then, I special summon Phoenix Beast Galeruda!" Robin announces as his new Monster appears. (Phoenix Beast Galeruda, Level 6, 2500)

"Tch, I only ended up giving Robin more advantage" I curse to myself.

"Is Everyone Alright?" Galeruda Asks

"You're finally here!" Star Robin says happily.

"You're late, Galeruda" Puman scolds Galeruda

"Seems like I finally made it" Galeruda States.