About The Plot

The plot is the same till Y1 Vol 7 with slight cahnges. This story begins in Vol 7.5 more specifically after the meeting with 2nd Year Kiriyama-senpai on Christmas.

Things To Note :-

1. Satou invited Kei to form a double date on Christmas but she turned her down by lying that Hirata and Kei had other plans already planned and only helped her with the date plan.

2. Satou confessed her feelings to Kiyotaka but he rejected her saying that he is inexperienced to the topic called romance and if he was going to go out with somebody it will be with someone that knew a lot about each other.

3. Kiyotaka called out Kei who was hiding in the bush and  went with her to meet 2nd year Kiriyama-senpai. And the meeting took place.

---> These are the small changes that took place specifically the reply to Satou's confession! The story will be continuing after their meeting on their way back to their dorm. You can start with the first chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

Read before the chapter 'Trouble After Trouble'

4. After persuading Ryuuen to not drop out he made his goal staying at ANHS to defeat Kiyotaka (Even when he is shitti- jk) and he shows a degree of respect for his abilities. Also he did not step down from class leader position.

5. When Kiyotaka called out Ryuuen. Kiyotaka requested him to not reveal about Kei's past and to keep it secret in exchange he will reveal what he did behind the scenes in the special exams that had already happened.

6. Manabu and Kiyotaka became close after the Sports festival and call each other by their first names when Kiyotaka accepted Manabus request to take care of Nagumo's reign.

7. Arisu and Kiyotaka became close to each other after knowing that she is the chairman's daughter and she has no intensions of spilling the secrets of White Room to others. They even call each other by their first name.

Hope you enjoy the story!