Karuizawa Kei : An Irreplaceable Existence

Kiyotaka POV:

After meeting with Kiriyama, I started walking toward the dorm as I was already pretty exhausted by the date with Satou. Honestly I didn't imagine of her confessing her feeling on our first date but I had to reject her feelings as she doesn't know about my true nature and what sort of person I truly am. 

Now am walking towards the dormitories walking behind me was Karuizawa who  spied on our date for reasons unknown and I had her tag along with me to confront Kiriyama. I looked back and saw that she was thinking about something deeply so I decided to let her be when she finally asked.

"Hey Kiyotaka. What was that stuff earlier?..... that partner thing " Oh so that's it.

"Did you not like it?"

"If you one sidedly decide to make me your partner, it can't be helped even if I dislike it right?"

"Then shall I cancel it?"

"..... no." she said something softly but which was not audible enough to distinguish.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"Anyways I am stuck with you, so let it be partners then but don't forget to pay your business partner Kiyotaka!" was she trying to tease me? she of all people should know how much of a bind i am in terms of private points.

"Oi"

"hehe I am kidding . Kiyotaka is the type of person who'd be in a bind over merely lending me points after all."

I wasn't expecting anything, but in fact she should have more private points than me as she won being the VIP in the zodiac exam or she completely used up all her money which also holds a fair amount of chance considering the fact that she is a shopaholic. 

"Karuizawa, you should know that by being with me leads to great risks on yourself as you may be marked as an enemy alongside me, you know."

"It doesn't matter right,  If its Kiyotaka you should be to do something right?" she really trusts me a lot huh, I can say that she is also the most trustworthy person I have made here.

"Of course I will protect my partner. Who do you take me for?"

"Do you really mean that?" 

"I promised you right whatever happens I will protect you even if you don't follow me it doesn't matter." Karuizawa blushed at that statement.

"Then if you are in a bind, I'll come to save you." somehow these words made me happy.

"What a heartening partner."

"Do you genuinely mean that?"

"Yeah" she seemed happy for some reason I let that be. We walked in silence for a few minuted when she started the conversation again.

"Kiyotaka if I break up with Yousuke, will I no longer be useful?" the way she spoke it seemed like she was unsure about it and contained a bit of sadness. But somewhere in me i felt happy and relieved. I was unsure about these emotions what does this mean?

"You are no longer the old Karuizawa. Even without the existence known as Hirata, there should be no change from your current status. Nothing will change. It's your choice and if possible I wanted you to refrain from conspicuous actions that may endanger you."

"I-I see..... the truth is, I've already been talking about this with Yousuke-kun. Since we both are in a fake relationship, dragging this out further is no good, like that. I was hesitating. And who knows I might be hindering him from truly loving somebody and I feel guilty about this."