A Date With Her

==============================

A/N: Yeah sorry for the late upload. I was lazy writing one handed... The plaster will be removed tomorrow so from now on I will be more regular with my uploads : ) That's all

- Onto the chapter -

==============================

The group introduction ceremony was over and everyone was happy. Not everyone but atleast I am glad though. I can say Kakeru was happy since he named our group 'KAKERU AND HIS MINIONS'. I am just glad that it wasn't 'AYANOKOUJI FAN-CLUB'.

For now I agreed on taking Kei out for a date. We are currently at the Pallete cafe to get something to drink. The wind outside was very cool and chilly. It must be really difficult for the girls as they still had wear short skirts. Kei had her blazer tied around her hips like a typical gal like appearance. 

Kei: "Kiyotaka~ are you free for the rest of the day?"

Kiyotaka: "Hmm why do you ask?"

Kei: "Mouu just answer me~"

Kiyotaka: "Other than having to tutor you in the evening, we are free for the rest of the day."

Kei: "Can we skip that for today and hang out for the rest of the day? Pleeeeaaseee~~!"

She pleaded while showing me her puppy eyes. How can anybody say no to that. Since she has studied hard for the past couple of days and has improved drastically in her academics, it will be fine to take a break for today I guess.

Kiyotaka: "Yeah we can skip for today cause you already made a great progress."

Kei: "Really!! Yattaa~~!"

She seemed happy about that. So I will be hanging out with Kei for the rest of the day huh. We haven't gone out on a proper date even though our relationship has been revealed. She mostly came to my dorm and spent time together. Guess today will be fun.

Kei: "How about we go to the movies!"

Kiyotaka: "Sure. You are the one in command."

I have only went on a date once and that too was with Satou during Christmas. It didn't end well though. Even during the date there was an awkward silence between us most of the time. So its better I leave things to Kei. 

(A/N: Quick reminder they did not have a double date in this fic. Kei helped Satou plan for the date but rejected the idea about double-date. She still spied on their date though. )

Kei: "Movies it is then!"

Saying that we headed towards the theater hand-in-hand. I noticed that the usual stalker Matsushita has once started stalking when we were on our way to the theater. What's her deal anyways? She must have felt something suspicious about me and is trying to find out more. But sadly for her she won't find anything.

We reached the theater. I should confront Matsushita sooner or later. Its getting annoying with all her stalking at this point. 

Kiyotaka: "Kei I need to head to the washroom real quick. Can you book the tickets for the both of us?"

Kei "Oh sure. Make sure to come back fast."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, I only need a few minutes."

Saying that I left Kei and headed to confront my stalker. She was leaning behind a pillar. Noticing me approaching near her she quickly averted her attention from me to her phone and started fiddling with it. She must be quite experienced in these, any ordinary person wouldn't have noticed her.