Let The Exam Begin

Kiyo POV:

I woke up at 6:00 am hearing my alarm go off. I tried to get up from bed but there was some weight restricting me to do so on my chest.

I removed the blanket covering my body and saw a cute sight of my girlfriend sleeping soundly on my chest, her hand wrapped around my side and her legs also latching onto mine.

Ever since our date two days back. She insisted on sleeping with me. I had no problem with it but it would be troublesome if found out that she stayed in my dorm after curfew.

So I requested Chairman Sakayanagi about it and surprisingly he said it was fine but told me to try best to not get caught but will back me up even if something happens. He was happy about our relationship like a proud father. I can only imagine how lucky Arisu is to have him as her father. I wish he adopted me or something...

Kiyotaka: "Kei wake up."

Today is the start of the special exam that involves the whole school. So it's better to prepare early. I am confident that Kei will do fine in this special exam since she did really well in her lessons with me.

Kei: "Humm~ 5 more minutes~~"

Saying that she hugged me even tighter. Well if it's only 5 minutes...

Timeskip

It was comfortable sleeping with her so...

...5 minutes turned into 30 minutes. I couldn't train today since I was already late into my daily schedule.

Kei left for school early since her friends asked for her assistance in something. Seems like I am walking to school alone just like old times.

Then I remembered the promise that I made to Kei. That definitely changed what I had in mind for the future. Haaah for now I should focus on the special exam today. I wonder how our group will perform today.

Speaking about our group. The main topic in the school right now is about Manabu and Banana-senpai. And the fuss about mine and Kei's relationship almost died down.

I already knew that he was gonna confess to her last weekend and since she also had feelings for him. The result was nothing out of the ordinary.

What's out of the ordinary is that Kakeru went out on a date with Hiyori. A tyrant and an angel Naahhh. Me, Ishizaki, Albert and Ibuki were stalking them on their date just in case he does anything to Hiyori... yeah just in case.

But the date went peacefully. Kakeru can be a gentleman if he wished to huh. Still we kept Ibuki to keep a watch over the two of them...

Walking out of the elevator towards the dorm lobby I saw two familiar faces. They were of my classmates Horikita and Sudo. Seems like they were waiting for me.

Horikita: "Good morning"

I gave her a nod in acknowledgement. Sudo also greeted me by raising his hands to which I did the same.

Kiyotaka: "Were you waiting for me?"

Horikita: "Yes I just wanted to talk to you. Good thing that your girlfriend is not keeping you away."

She does not like Kei huh. Well I don't care as long as she doesn't bother us. Sudo was listening in to our conversation and not barging in between.

They both are in the same group with Nagumo. Sudo must be tensed and would want to perform well for his group so that he could prove them that taking him into their group was not a mistake. If it's something related to athletics I think he will do fine.

Kiyotaka: "So what do you want to talk to me about?"

Horikita: "Did your group prepare for today?"

Kiyotaka: "Honestly no. Everybody were just hanging around all the time."