Indoor Date

Well I got a lot of support in the last chapter to continue this fic so I decided to dedicate this story to be based on the current storyline and what all challenges they are gonna face moving forward. Also help me with the story name i just named it Kiyokei: A Different Approach but if someone has a better suggestion I am all ears! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Kei POV

Today 2 hours ago Kiyotaka confessed his feelings to me, I was really taken back by his confession, my heart still haven't calmed down thinking that he has feelings for me and we have become a couple. Its not like I don't like him, if anything I loved him..... a lot! 

I don't know when I started having feelings towards him, was it after he saved me from ryuuen? or was it because he knew about my darkest secret(the scar) and did not felt disgusted by it? I honestly don't know. But somewhere along the path I fell for him! I never thought of loving somebody genuinely after all the bullying that I suffered. I got jealous when Satou-san started trying to get close to him. I was sad that I would lose him but now that we both are a couple I don't have to worry it and am extremely happy!

Now while laying down on my bed, am still thinking about Kiyotaka. Ahhh mouuu i can't sleep! He also warned me that he felt a presence when he confessed to me. I panicked a bit because even though its fake, to others me and Hirata-kun are dating each other, if some rumor's about me being alone with another person of the opposite sex arises they would label me as cheating Hirata-kun. But Kiyotaka already told me that nothing will happen happen and if anything happens he will take care of it, so there is nothing to worry about.

Speaking of Hirata-kun I decided to call him. It would be better if we break up our fake relationship so that I can reveal that am dating Kiyotaka in the future! I took his contact and called him.

"Good Evening Yousuke-kun!"

"Good Evening Karuizawa-san. You seem to be really happy today."

"Huh aren't you imagining things?"

"No no I really think you are very happy today. I can sense that from your voice, what could have happened that made you this happy Karuizawa-san?"

Wait am I that obvious. Ahh mouuu keep your emotions in check Kei!!!!!

"Ah well you could say I am a bit happy. Anyways leave that topic I wanted to discuss something with you"

"What is it Karuizawa-san?"

"Well I already talked to you about breaking up our fake relationship. I am thinking of announcing it after the winter vacation if you don't mind"

"No no I don't mind at all. Honestly I am impressed that you are standing up for yourself! But can I ask you one thing was it ayanokouji-kun that made you change?"

"What how did you- I mean nooo why would you think that he changed me?" I mean he was spot on about Kiyotaka changing me and caught me off-guard but why he think that?

"Haha it seems like I was right placing my trust on him to look after you, I am relieved." He really trusts Kiyotaka a lot huh.

"Well there is no hiding it from Yousuke-kun, you are genuinely a good person so promise me you won't tell this to anybody!"

"Of course I wont karuizawa-san. Also you don't have to force yourself to tell I wont pry any further I am already satisfied with what you said."

"No its really ok, you are not the type spread things like others do. The thing is Kiyotaka confessed to me a few hours ago!" Kiyotaka told me its ok if I tell Hirata-kun about our relationship cause he was having a bad feeling and him knowing about us will help us in the worst case scenario.