Relationship Revealed?

Kiyopon POV:

I woke up hearing my alarm go off. Its currently 6 am, today is gonna be a really tiresome day. Yesterday an anonymous user posted a troublesome message in the school forum hinting Karuizawa Kei, my girlfriends relationship with me while she was in a relationship with Yousuke. Though Yousuke being the kindhearted person he is, stood up to take the blame for himself to protect Kei from her past traumas, but it doesn't change the fact that our relationship is going to be revealed.

Personally I don't mind our relationship being public, originally we planned for her to break up with Hirata and then slowly reveal our relationship going forward. But as it turns out Yousuke has taken responsibility their fake relationship and we don't have to worry about that. So if its gonna get revealed by Nagumo or even if it does not get revealed it doesn't matter anymore.

The whole school is now aware of it and had been the talk for the rest of the day. It is gonna be really exhausting answering everybody, just thinking about all the events that are gonna take place is stressing. Leaving all those thoughts aside for now, I should get changed and head to the gym to workout a bit.

~Timeskip~

I reached the gym and was met with two familiar faces working out like everyday.

Kakeru: "Yo Monster"

Manabu: "Good Morning Kiyotaka."

It was Kakeru and Manabu, its almost a routine now that most of the days we workout together. 

Kiyotaka: "Good morning"

I decided to work out doing my normal routine while the other two did the same but a lighter version of it as they could not keep up with mine. While taking some bench presses Manabu started a conversation.

Manabu: "I heard that somebody posted a rumor about your girlfriend Kei yesterday, I only knew about that when she told me during lunch when I visited your class."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah it was posted during the first interval. I am pretty sure its Nagumo, he said he had a surprise for me when class started."

Manabu: "Nagumo huh, you could report it to the school if you want."

Kiyotaka: "No need, he isn't foolish enough to post it by himself so he won't be affected anyway. And we have already taken measures so it doesn't matter if our relationship gets revealed today."

Manabu: "That's certainly true. Very well its your choice after all."

Kiyotaka: "When it gets revealed I am gonna get barraged with questions, that's gonna be troublesome. And Kakeru did you raelly have to create such a scene yesterday?"

Kakeru: "I did not but I couldn't let such an opportunity to waste, can I kukuku. But it was quite informative."

Informative? Well he also must have realized Matsushita's observation and deduction. Also he could have gotten more information from his view of my classmates. I decided to ask him anyways.

Kiyotaka: "What could that be?"

Kakeru: "I found out that your classmates are fuking trash and as defective as they say they are. You are the only person we should look out for.  Doesn't your back hurt by carrying them this much kukuku."

Kiyotaka: "I shouldn't have expected anything from you *sigh*."

Maybe hearing my disappointed tone he stopped annoying me and gave a decent reply.

Kakeru: "kukuku that brown hair girl is quite observant isn't she? Seems like your class got some people holding back their abilities."

Kakeru was the one Matsushita confronted after all so it ain't a surprise that he realized it. She revealed her observation skill, and it won't be a surprise if she was adept academically as well. Horikita might also be suspicious since she was also present there.