Lunch Date And Talk With Manabu

==============================

Sorry for only updating once this week, I was not feeling well. I couldn't even think straight, hell nah I couldn't even sit straight. Now I am fine and will continue to update twice per week.
-Onto the chapter-

==============================

Nagumo POV:

There is only person in this school that I considered to be highly competent and I admired his abilities, it was none other than Horikita Manabu. The so called best student of ANHS. I was originally placed in Class B by this school. I was angered by that fact, so as to prove that I am superior and have better abilities than any other person in my year, I strived and finally reached Class A. 

I had my whole year in my control because of the fear of making myself their enemy. There was nobody in my year to even give me a challenge, except some interesting elements like Kiryuuin Fuka who was originally part of Class A. But she only does the bare minimum and does not help the class in any other way. What a waste of talent.

Even though I had all these achievements, Horikita-senpai had made me the Vice-president yes. But didn't evaluate me highly and disagrees with my methods. His ideals are old and does not fit this school anymore. What I am seeing is true meritocracy, where the person with superior abilities should be evaluated highly.

But then out of nowhere, I came to know that Horikita-senpai took an interest in a first year Kohai, named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He even waited to race with him on the Sports Festival. I looked into him and only found out that he was an average loner with nothing special about him. I thought Horikita-senpai had gone mad. 

But hell was I proven wrong. Once I became the president I decided to check into him even further to see what's special about him. And what caught my eye first was his entrance exam scores. He scored 50's in all the subject and not only that he solved difficult problem and left some of the easier ones. He used complex formulas which I didn't even knew about to solve them. 

Is he trying to make himself look like an average student? If so why did he solve the difficult problems? isn't it only natural to solve the easier ones and leave out the harder problems to seem average. The only explanation to this would be he couldn't distinguish between easier and harder questions. Does that mean he is academically better than me? This is only getting interesting.

Then I found out that he is the reason for their defective classes victory in the island exam. He used the same tactic that I had used, changing the leader. Truly interesting. Then there was the zodiac exam where his group again won. On further digging I found out that Karuizawa's and Ayanokouji's sim was exchanged with the use of private points. 

I know that he is the mastermind behind those defects succes. He is the reason that their class reached Class C. I wonder why somebody like him was placed in Class D. Doesn't he regret it? I thought that when Horikita-senpai graduates from this school life would become boring. But now I have someone else to play with hahaha.

My student ID vibrated. I checked to see what it was. Oh speak of the devil, its him Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. A year-mate of mine who was out taking photographs on people spending their Christmas for the school yearbook gave me quite an interesting picture of Hirata's girlfriend Karuizawa and Ayanokouji kissing. 

I knew they had some relationship since their zodiac exam so I decided to release Ayanokouji and Karuizawa's relationship to the public so that he would come out of his hiding I couldn't possibly release all the information I acquired as the SCP as I will be charged guilty by the school for it. I decided to view the message he sent...