Special Exam

Kiyotaka POV:

Yesterday after classes I went back to my dorm along with Kei, so that I could teach her for the incoming special exam if its related to academics. I also noticed that the curious girl Matsushita was still stalking us on our way. She was pretty good at hiding herself that Kei didn't notice her, but unfortunately for her she was in plain sight for me. What's her deal anyways? does she always stalk people, is that her profession or something. 

I invited Kei inside and thought her for almost 3 hours where I could cover almost all the stuff she missed during middle school and she reached a first year high-schooler level by now. Surprisingly she was quick to catch onto the topics than I thought, Kei just needed a slight push to get the grasp in studying. The rest of the time we just spend cuddling each other like the deal I made with her. It was fun spending time with Kei.

Currently I am finishing up readying myself to head out for school. I met Manabu and Kakeru at the gym as usual. Kakeru also knows about the special exam announcement we will be given today. And as you all can guess, he challenged that he will beat me in the special exam. But I have decided to reveal my abilities so that I can win this exam. I won't overexert myself and will only do enough to get the win. 

Getting out of all these thoughts I opened my door and headed outside, but what greeted me there was my girlfriend Kei in her uniform. She was leaning towards the wall and was meddling with her phone.

Kiyotaka: "Good morning Kei"

Kei: "Ahh Kiyotaka good morning."

Kiyotaka: "What are you doing here early in the morning?"

If I remember correctly she mostly comes to class at a later time along with her group of friends. 

Kei: "Oh I wanted to head to school with you."

Oh so that was why she was waiting for me. I don't mind going to school with her, now that our relationship has become public just yesterday. 

Kiyotaka: "Sure I see no problem with that."

She instantly latched onto my arm pulling herself closer to me. She seemed happy about going to school with me though she was still somewhat embarrassed cause her face was red. She still hasn't gotten used to this has she.

We left the dorm together chatting about trivial topics. There jealous glares of the boys were still persistent but I just shrugged them off. Kei also didn't seem to bother their stares.

Kei: "So Kiyotaka how did I do in our study session yesterday?"

Kiyotaka: "You did really well. You have reached high-schoolers level by now. You were also pretty enthusiastic yesterday."

Kei: "Hehe~ of course I will be enthusiastic if my boyfriends teaching me."

Kiyotaka: "Is that so, we still need to improve you in academics. Who knows what kind of special exam we have today."

Kei: "That's true but if its Kiyotaka, I know you can easily win it."

Kiyotaka: "I will try my best I guess, we can't determine anything unless we know what the exam is about."

It is true, I may be good physically and academically but there are certain things that even I lack. Such as quizzes based on the popular or trending categories of this era and stuff like that. If its something like those I will probably be a burden in it without any experience in those fields.

We reached the classroom and once we entered all eyes were on us. The girls were blushing and the boys had their jealous glares but with much more intensity. What's with them, haven't they still gotten over the fact that me and Kei are in a relationship. But what they said surprised me...