Groups Introduction

==============================

Sorry for the late upload. You might be wondering where the heck was I. I can't be updating twice a week, maybe once a week for some time. I have a good reason and it is mentioned at the end of the chapter, do check it out if you are interested in knowing.

============================== 

Kiyopon POV:

Its currently Friday evening and the whole school is interacting with one another to form groups for the special exam. There is time until tomorrow when we will gather at the gymnasium once again for the submission of team name. 

Its surprising to see that the wall between classes were somewhat taken down by this special exam. Though they were somewhat cautious around the others in terms of class activities, most of them are trying to form groups not for winning the exam, but so that they could not get expelled.

As it stands only 3 groups are qualifying to the next phase, which most of them gave up knowing that the elites of the schools will obviously take up that spot. So all the students are mainly focusing on forming groups so that they will not fall down to the bottom category which will get expelled. 

Doing so the competition for the top spots will mainly consists of the elites of this school only. So it won't be surprising if Phase 2 which contains the qualified 18 people are all well known elites of ANHS.

Now I am on my way to meet with the AG group and discuss about the group they formed. We were meeting up at the karaoke. Arriving at the place I noticed that I was the last to arrive.

Kiyotaka: "Sorry for being late."

Haruka: "Aaah Kiyopon you are here! we all just arrived too so its fine."

Akito: "Yo"

Airi: "Good Evening Kiyotaka-kun."

Kesei: "Good Evening"

We exchanged greetings and I took a seat with them. I wanted to know if they were safe from expulsion. Since only one group is facing expulsion they have a high chance of not getting expelled but we still can't let the factor of getting expelled out of the equation.

Kiyotaka: "So how is the group that you guys formed?"

 Keisei: "Its decent thanks to you and former SCP."

I had asked Manabu if he could assist them in forming groups so as to avoid expulsion. Since taking the top spots were already filled with enough competition, most of his classmates were free. So he agreed on asking them to pair with them in order to avoid expulsion.

Kiyotaka: "I see, can you give me the details of your group."

Keisei: "Well me and Airi are part of one group of senpais from Class 3A with good composition so our group is decent."

Airi: "Yeah they were friendly with us too."

Kiyotaka: "That's good to hear. What about Akito and Haruka?"

Akito: "Actually our Archery club president was part of Class 3A and he was forming a group. Since Horikita-senpai had told them to look after us too he didn't mind taking me and Haruka also into their team."

Haruka: "Yeah~ Yeah~ he was really caring and also mature. Miyachi was on really good terms with him."

Akito: "Yeah after all we are part of the same club."

Kiyotaka: "That's also a relief to hear. Since you were already acquainted with them before it will be easier for you guys."

Its good that they already formed a decent group with good chemistry among the group members. That is one less thing to worry about. Tomorrow we have to assemble once again in the gymnasium and its the final day of group formation.