Start Of A New Semester

(A/N: I am back sorry for the delay in uploading... this is a long chapter so it took some time.Anyways I need suggestions for a special exam as I am clueless of what to put. I want Kiyo to pair with Kei but can't really find a decent one. Also if possible add some rules to your suggested special exam I will improvise based on your choices.That's all enjoy the chapter!!)

==============================

Kiyotaka POV:

Today marks the start of the third semester for the students of ANHS. The winter vacations flew by really fast. It was my first winter vacation and a really eventful one at that. 

I got myself a girlfriend which is none other than my partner in crime Karuizawa Kei. The Ayanokouji group found out about our relationship and I had to open up about our relationship to them, I also told part of myself to them. Then there is the group that Kakeru created... 'Monsters FanClub'... why can't they change the name.

I mostly spent my time with Kei in my dorm room. I also hung out with the Ayanokouji group often after they overcame the shock of what they witnessed and heard, with Kakeru popping up at random places to challenge me *sigh*. I bet he just starts stalking me whenever he sees me go out. Also that thing about Manabu, me and Kei had consulted him for explanation...

~Flashback~

Me and Kei had went to talk with Manabu about what we witnessed on new year. But it seemed to be a big misunderstanding. He explained the situation that it was Banana-senpai's birthday so as to not disappoint her he thought about confessing on a later date and wished her birthday, while handing her the heart shaped necklace as a birthday gift. I saw no problem with what he did.

Kiyotaka: "Ahh don't worry she must have had fever. Try again next time."

Manabu: "Wait you are not disappointed?"

Kiyotaka: "Why should I? I probably would have done the same."

Kei: "Wait what! First of all who gifts a heart shape necklace to a girl its too childish!!"

Huh what does she mean? I saw an article in Internet that a heart shaped necklace is really popular among high school girls. Why is she calling it childish?

Manabu: "Kiyotaka told me that was the best gift for her."

Kei: "Ki~yo~ta~ka mind telling me on what basis you said that?"

Oh no she looks disappointed, I should probably confess about Internet-sensei right now... they can't blame the internet can they?...

And like that Kei started lecturing me about what high school girls like and that a heart shaped necklace was the worst possible gift if they are not dating yet, especially if you are gifting it as a birthday present. She also told me not to believe random articles found in the internet, It can also be misleading. I see so that's how it is, Internet-sensei betrayed me.

Kiyotaka: "I never knew about that. Sorry Manabu, like you I am also a novice in these stuff." 

Manabu: "*sigh* Why did I even put my trust in you."

And like that I lost my only disciple. Well nothing can be done about that I would have been caught sooner or later. I only survived because of Internet-sens... no just the Internet. You also lost my trust.