The Monsters Fanclub

Anyways here you are with another story. I will be changing the story name to 'COTE : My Hearts Desires' within 24 hours of uploading this. As I said I am going to change it into a normal Cote Fanfic but most of the events will be revolving around KiyoKei. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

=============================

December 30th

Kiyotaka POV:

This winter vacation sure has been an eventful one for me. Today is the 30th of December, its been 4 days since the confrontation with Ayanokouji group and the newly formed 'Monsters Fanclub'. Honestly I am still against the name but I think its better than 'Ayanokouji Fanclub' cause not many people know who Kakeru mentions as 'Monster'.

The School had send a message to all the students informing about the firework festival yesterday. We already knew about it since Manabu had informed us earlier. I am quite excited for that I have never seen firework first hand and also am really interested in the festival. The school also informed us we can wear festival attire like yukata which can be bought in Keyaki mall. Kei and I were planning to go watch the firework together in secret.

 Then I told Arisu what all I conveyed to others about me and my past. She was surprised that I am coming to the frontlines on my own accord. Then I added her to the group. I know she was doing her creepy laugh the whole time about the group name. After adding her it was just war between Arisu and Kakeru.

And during my training sessions in the morning surprisingly Kakeru and Manabu also came. Well I didn't mind as long as they don't interfere with my daily routine. But seems like they can't keep up with my workout so I gave them less workload and gradually increased it. Sometimes Albert also came by. By interacting with him he seems to be a good natured guy who only follows Kakeru for their class to rise. And it seems like Albert likes strong people.

Kei visited my room whenever she is free and I am also present in my room every time she comes. Why? cause I am always free.  Why again? cause the only group of friends I hang out with still haven't recovered from their shock. 

I had messaged the members of the group to ask for their wellbeing. I decided to leave Airi alone for now as it might be counter-productive messaging her. Then I messaged Haruka to ask about how everyone is doing, she messaged me back saying that they are still accepting reality and Airi is still cooped up in her room. Well can't be helped. 

Then I messaged Keisei telling I am sorry for making you tutor me and it was so that I can remain hidden and so that you guys don't get in the crossfire between me and Kakeru. He was annoyed at first but then said it was ok and hearing my family problems he said I deserve a peaceful life. He is more understanding that I thought.

Finally it was Akito. He wasn't upset, in fact he was happy that I found someone special for me. Though a bit sad for Airi but he said its my choice. He also said that I could have relied on him as he isn't afraid of standing up against Ryuuen. What a chad!

These were the things that happened over the course of 4 days. Well lets just take a look at the messages. The Ayanokouji group is still dead.... And there is a thousand messages in the Monster's Fanclub group. Probably Arisu and Kakeru arguing. And it seems Ryuuen has assigned nicknames to all the members. *sigh* I can just predict my nickname.

=============================

MONSTER'S FANCLUB

Ryuuen Kakeru changed nickname to Mr.Kuku360

Mr.Kuku360  assigned Ayanokouji Kiyotaka as Monster