Trouble After Trouble!!

These are the things you need to know before reading this chapter. I will add these to the About The Plot chapter too. I am planning to continue this fic while also including special exams and stuff.

- After persuading Ryuuen to not drop out he made his goal staying at ANHS to defeat Kiyotaka (Even when he is shitti- jk) and he shows a degree of respect for his abilities. Also he did not step down from class leader position.

- When Kiyotaka called out Ryuuen. Kiyotaka requested him to not reveal about Kei's past and to keep it secret in exchange he will reveal what he did behind the scenes in the special exams that had already happened.

- Manabu and Kiyotaka became close after the Sports festival and call each other by their first names when Kiyotaka accepted Manabus request to take care of Nagumo's reign.

- Arisu and Kiyotaka became close to each other after knowing that she is the chairman's daughter and she has no intensions of spilling the secrets of White Room to others. They even call each other by their first name.

---------   Onto the chapter   ---------

"Huhhhh!! W-w-what is happening over here!!!?"

THe both of us broke free from our kiss and looked at from where the voice came. Kei's face paled., I got to do something....

"Haruka, and you guys what are you doing over here?"

Yes it was the Ayanokouji group it was not surprising to me as to how they entered my room as we all had placed one of our spare keycard for the group in case of emergencies. I didn't really mind this at that time cause there were already quite a few people who had my keycard like Kushida and the three idiots who would use my room for their celebrations and meetings saying its empty and always neat. So I didn't mind giving one to our group, little did I know things would have come to this....

"W-what do you mean 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER HERE?' we are the one's who should be asking you that Kiyopon!!"

Haruka is clearly flustered and shaken by our actions which is acceptable because of the situation. But her logic seems flawed as they were the one who barged into my room, well it's inevitable at this point.

Keisei was visibly shocked seeing Kei, it is agreeable as when we chat he had mentioned that he does not like her attitude and hates people like her. Airi was looking at us in disbelief about to tear up and run away. Before things escalated any further I instructed Akito who was surprised yes, but was the most level-headed person present here currently to close the door so that everything stays inside.

"Akito close the door fast."

Akito was late to act but did so quickly after coming to senses. Kei put her chin on my shoulder hiding her face from them using my head as cover, her face looked pale and I could see she is breathing distortedly and trembling . I need to reassure her and handle things.

"Kei get up and head to the Kitchen. I will be there after I settle them down. Don't worry I will take care of this."

Reluctantly she got up and moved to the kitchen. I also got up from the floor and the AG members. This is going to be troublesome....

"Before you guys say anything else, let me explain.... Why not sit down and make yourself comfortable."

They were all too shaken I guess that they agreed to my request without saying anything. Like who would expect a gloomy guy with no presence at all to be in a situation like this, right! The four of them walked inside glancing at the kitchen from time to time still in disbelief. The decided to take a seat in the table with Haruka and Airi sitting opposite to me, Keisei on my Right and Akito to my left.