Buying a Gift

(A/N: Exams are over guys finally can write in peace. Some people were asking if I had any update schedule so I decided to put one. How about I update every Mondays and Fridays?)

Anyways onto the chapter...

===================================

Kiyotaka POV:

Kakeru: "Kukuku here you are Monster. What are you doing with Manabu that you had to run away from me? Don't tell me you guys are having a secret date kukuku."

Haah it was inevitable if he was persistently searching for me. 

Kiyotaka: "Nothing like that, Manabu asked for my help so I came."

Kakeru: "What help did you need that only monster could do huh?"

Manabu: "Well I don't want to talk about this much but it seems you wont leave without getting an answer."

That's where you are wrong Manabu, I don't think he will leave even if he gets an answer.

Kakeru: "That's right kukuku. So what is it?"

Manabu: "I just wanted Kiyotaka's help in selecting a gift for Akane."

Kakeru: "Kukuhahaha Yeah I forgot that you have no friends. So you had to request Monster to help you kukuku."

Manabu: "What how do yo-*cough**cough*"

You just gave yourself away Manabu, better luck next time.

Kakaru: "You just sold yourself kukuku."

Kiyotaka: "This is sad Manabu..."

Manabu: "No that's not it. The reason I called Kiyotaka here is because he has a girlfriend. And secondly I don't have anyone else to call..."

Kakeru: "Kukuku pathetic. As you are part of the Monsters Fanclub in which I am the admin, I will take pity on one of my underlings soul and help you too kukuku."

I knew it. He wouldn't leave such an opportunity to waste. If he hangs out with us it is going to be troublesome. All the attention is going to be on our strange trio. Or wait... last time after training me and Kakeru had went to get something to drink and all those who passed by us were averting their gazes from him. So if he comes with us he can cancel out the attention caused by Manabu. Yeah that might work.

Manabu: "I don't mind you also helping me but do you know anything in this field?"

Kakeru: "Of course I can clearly say I am better than monster at this field kukuku."

But you ain't better than the all powerful Internet-sensei! haah.

Kiyotaka: "We will see about that..."

Manabu: "Fine you can tag along, just don't commotion and disturb the peace."

Kiyotaka: "I haven't had anything in the evening. How about we get something to drink and then head out to buy?"

Manabu: "Sounds good to me."

So we are going as a trio and set out for the cafe. Now its fine the attention is going to get cancelled out because of the polar opposites Manabu and Kakeru.

At the cafe...

Or so I thought... Everybody... literally everybody has their attention on our table. And the best part of this is that the two sitting in front of me does not even care. How can they be so ignorant of all the peoples stares directed at us. For me its like they are drilling a holes in my head from all the four sides. Is this the problem for being better at sensing people, I need to ask them about their trick later.