Chapter 3

Megan and I are sitting on the couch, watching TV and talking.I live in the same house as this girl, and no matter how many times we fall out, we always go right back to talking to each other as if nothing happened.

"Yeah... and her name is Linda. Like what kinda wack ass name is that anyway? Sounding like a damn  hermaphrodite." Megan rants to me.

Her jealousy and easy anger is something I've adapted to over the years, and since moving to America almost 8 months ago. I lived in Puerto Rico with my mother all my life, my sister and I got separated as babies. But I came here to live out my dream.

"Megan you're too jealous. And you know her name don't sound like any hermaphrodite. It's a cute name." I admit. Does she even know that a hermaphrodite is an organism that produces both female and male sex cells? I guess not.

Somehow I knew this Jacob guy that Megan is dating was gonna run away from Megan eventually. Megan was never lucky with guys and relationships. But with me, I think when people realize I'm bisexual, they get attracted to me and what not.

"I just can't see why Jacob would like her over me!" Megan abruptly gets up off the couch. "I mean look at me!"

Megan turns from side to side, showing her forced curves; I notice she tucks in her stomach to create a flat delusion. She pats her ass, clearly loving her looks. Well, she is beautiful.

I just nod in agreement to her cocky statements. She then sat back down, bouncing on the couch causing me to jerk. We laughed when knocks at the door interrupted us followed by a high pitched scream.

"MEEEEGAANNNN!.... YYYNNNN!!!" I only know one person who acts this extra.

"That's totally Princeton. I'll go get it," Megan almost flies to door. Well somebody is happy to see him.

"Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and microwave the pizza remains."

As Megan walks towards the door, she says "Girl why you saying 'the remains' making it sound like you gonna microwave dead bodies" I realize then that it actually sounds like that, and I let out a laugh.

**

I heard talking and laughing in the living room. But I didn't care about that, I'm so hungry it was just the pizza on my mind, that I sat on the kitchen counter waiting on. I glanced at the microwave.....35 more seconds. 34....31.....28.

Sitting there, I remembered me and Roc talking in the room. That was the last time he talked to me and I honestly don't know what to do or say to him. I am still phased that he maybe loves me. Wow.

"Pssst" I looked at the door, it was Princeton, leaning against the wall. He stretched his arms out walking slowly towards me...with the cutest puppy face ever. His eyebrows raised, mouth corners curled downwards, batting his eyelashes at me. I couldn't help but smile at him, hopping off the counter and walking towards him.

"Beeeep!" The microwaved stopped. Swerve, I turned from Princeton's direction and run to the microwave.

"Uh - uh, no YN," He quickly grabs my waist and turns me around, forcing me to face him very closely. "Where's my hug?" he asked sternly, still holding me tightly around the waist. There's no way escaping so I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He buried his face in my neck, licking it. He's so weird sometimes and this isn't the first he's doing this.

"Oh my God, ew Prince. What are you doing" I try to wiggle out of his grip but he only tightens it.

"Stop acting like you want me to stop..." His voice sounding deeper than usual, because it's muffled in my neck.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Prince even a kiss would be better. Stop that"

Prince popped his head up real fast, his afro shaked a lil. "Really?!" He asked, tilting his head to the side anxiously waiting for a yes, with wide eyes looking at me.

"Um..yeah, I guess" I shrugged and looked shyly at the ground. Is he thinking what I think he's thinking?

He gently placed his thumb on my cheek, he caresses my cheek, watching me blush, my cheeks must be a deeper shade of red now. "Gosh....how much more cute can you be.." He said more to himself than me. He lifts my face up with his index finger under my chin..

"Look at me." He gently demands.

I finally got the courage to look at him. He smacks his lips on mine. I had no choice but to kiss back.Well yeah I had a choice of stopping it but.. I want this.

Before the kiss could get anymore passionate, he shoved his tongue in. We were full on making out now. I massaged his soft, silky afro as he squeezed my buns. I could feel his hard length against my front which turned me on dangerously.

"Y'all seriously need to get a room" Megan says, ruining the moment I probably won't ever have again.

Why would I care though? But Prince...who can resist this flawless young guy, with a unique sense of fashion, cute sense of humor, peace loving misfit. We both pull away from the kiss blushing at each other. The confidence he had a moment ago was out the window, he was only fighting a smile while looking down at the floor.

He kept licking his lips...and he was breathing slightly hard.

"Um...my pizza gettin' back cold.." I trail off awkwardly. I was really wondering how it was doing. It needs its love. Prince ruffled his hair absentmindedly, a habit of his I've grown to adore.

I turn away quickly using the microwave as a distraction from such awkward yet steamy, exciting moment. Prince left the kitchen into the living room, passing Megan still standing at the door.

"YN, I don't know how many times I have told you this..." I don't have to look behind me from the microwave to know that she's folding her arms in front her chest. "You acting like you didn't know how much I f*cking like Mexico."

I make sure I handle the pizza with tenderness & care, putting it on a paper plate and setting it nicely. "Hmm? Mexico? Yeah, I wanna go there. It's a nice place." I say, more focused on the beautiful sight before me.

"Bitch I'm talking bout Pri-" She started, but then tones down and starts to whisper harshly, occasionally looking behind her to see if Prince is coming. "You know I like PRINCETON! And now you making out with him?!" Her nostrils flare, with her folded hands now at her sides forming fists.

Oh.

Oooh. That Mexico.

My defense mode begins to kick in. "What? No no no no, he's the one who made out with me, not the other way around." Okay yes the other way around but obviously I'm not gonna admit that.

Megan takes a deep breath, she's trying not to blow off. "I know he's irresistible but at least stop it. Gosh...we're twins and he makes out with you..and not..me" Her voice almost cracks at the end of her statement. Her fist balled up at her side as she glares at me, her normally bright bubbly eyes darken. Damn. "YN, how could you?"

Okay hold up. How could I? If she was dating Prince or something then I could understand but she's not so what exactly is the big deal? I honestly didn't know she had feelings for him. She always only describe how hot he is.

I just shrug carelessly and begin to walk away from her with my pizza. "Sorry Megz." I say. That's the best I could do on my hungry stomach, cause I don't plan on going on my knees and- FUCK.

I freeze in my tracks as I nearly entered the living room. Megan is my twin sister and we tell each other everything...

I just remembered I told her about Roc earlier today, Shit. Shit. Shit.

Why am I so dumb to allow Prince to do that with Megan here? Now that's she mad..I think I know what she might do.