Chapter 11

Ray and Roc came over to me at the bar. I'm sitting around the table drinking some pineapple juice. I'm drenched in icy cold water that Ray & Roc poured on me.

I turn away from them when I see them enter the bar heading my direction. I then feel hands over my eyes from behind. This person has some big hands.

"Okay Roc, I know its you" I have a feeling I'm wrong when I hear a chuckle.

"Nope, I'm sitting right beside you."

Oh great. I should've known it was Ray's hands so large.

"Ray. Get your hands off me then."

I take his hands off and spin around on the stool to face Ray.

He smiles, and plants a quick a kiss on my lips.

Roc shoots up from his stool real fast. "AYE AYE AYE" He shoves his hands in between me and Ray's chest, pulling us from the kiss.

"What is your problem man." But I could hear and see the amusement in Ray as he asked that.

"Problem? Bruh, ain't you the one who said we should share her??"

I felt my stomach tie into knots. Share me? Ray said that?

It was really shocking what Roc just blurted out.

The bartender laughed while he cleaned the table. "You kids are crazy". I ignored him.

"Share what? Share who? The fuck are you guys talking about?"

I turn my head left and right looking at them both for an explanation. Ray just stared at Roc with a blank face.

"I'm waiting for one of you to explain to me, about this sharing. A cake? My cake? Or what? C'mon spill it out." My patience is running thin.

Both boys stood there for a few seconds. Speechless. Roc had a nervous look on his face as he looked everywhere but at us. Then the bartender interrupted. "Aye lil miss, I think you should just go home. It's getting late and these guys clearly don't have a damn thing to say."

That's exactly true. I don't have time for this. "Yeah, you right."

I get up, leaving Ray and Roc standing there muttering to each other. "Bye!" the bartender said after me.

As I left, the sun was just now setting. I was really looking forward to us relaxing and watching it together...but they seemed to have something else on their mind.

BACK AT HOME

I walked in, and find Granny and Megan cuddling in the couch watching Days of Our Lives. Stupid soap operas.

"Oh YN! My sweet cherry pie. How you doing?" Grandma has always called us food names, and I love it actually.

"I'm doing fine Grandma" I smile at her.

"You went to the beach?" Megan asked.

"As you can see." I point to my half wet body. I took a step to head to the room I sleep in when my grandma spoke up.

"Uh, YN honey, when I told you I was meeting with friends earlier, I was actually meeting with the President"

"Wait WHAT." She's talking about it as if it's just a walk in the park. And why the hell would they be talking about me? With my grandmother? I'm so confused.

"YN! Child I wasn't done yet. Goodness gracious." she continues,

"Ever since the incident two months ago, they have been thinking about you, and that you could be a spokesperson for teens to address social media situations like that." She finishes, giving me a hopeful look.

I actually think this is a good idea. Though I can't help but feel a pang of humiliation that even the President knew about the video. I guess that's what happens when you're Tyson's daughter. The video was taken down long time ago though.

THE NEXT DAY

Granny woke me up. I'm going to meet the President Obama to discuss a few things.

My father had a limo take us to the white house, a one hour ride.

We went through security and all and he large white doors open that had golden handles on them. And there stood the courageous powerful 1st family. Well, only him and his wife.

Grandma held tightly unto my hand and lead the way, Obama already holding his hand out for with the brightest and most welcoming smile. His three-piece suite and red tie looking fresh and neat on him.

"YN! It's so good to finally meet you. Such a strong young lady." He compliments in admiration, as he shook my hand firmly. He stepped aside politely and allowed Michelle to greet me, however, she gave me a hug instead.

"I am so sorry for what happened sweetie," she whispered in my ear, then pulled away, cupping my face in her soft hands. "Thank you." I replied shyly. They are so nice.

Obama signals for us to follow behind him and we do just that, walking through this beautiful palace I would call it, until we finally reach in his office. I feel like so much good is coming out of something bad that happened, so thank you Megan, thank you bitch.

Let's do this.