Chapter 15

Roc asked me to sleepover at his place for one night, and you know what, I accepted because one, I barely have any girlfriends, and two, I missed this. I missed just being in the friend-zone and us having random sleepovers all the time before my life took a slight turn.

I'm just happy that as the weeks pass, everyone around me is getting over what happened, particularly the whole passing and coming back alive thing. It was quite scarring for them all if you ask me.

Ray is here too. Ray and Roc, as 'brothers', sort of "live" in this apartment when they are not on tour. It is so nice and welcoming, and surprisingly, never messy.

It's 12:01AM. Mad late. Roc and chilled on his couch both under the same blanket, not too close, but I still rested my head on his shoulder - I was getting sleepy while we were watching this movie.

Weird thing is Roc continually kisses me on my cheek. "Boy if you don't stop" I would always say, but he would only do it more as I flinch away but still end up blushing like crazy.

"Your so cute when you blush" He would then say.

He comfortably and tightly wraps his arms around me, and rest his chin on me head. The warm, soft blanket just adds to comfort I was in, I don't want to ever move from this spot or position.

"COO COO!" I heard.

I raised your head up a little. "The fuck was that?"

Roc answered back, "Um,uh..nothing. Nothing. Don't worry bout it" Roc got uneasy. He kept clearing his throat real loud, and shuffling in different positions causing me to eventually change mine and not lean on him anymore. Roc suddenly takes the remote and switches the TV off.

"Roc!" I whined like a small child.

"Shh shh, take it easy."

He claps his hands twice making the lights go out. "Since when you got clap clap lights, or whatever its called?" I asked in the dull darkness, holding unto Roc's hand firmly, making sure not to let him get out of my grip in this dark.

I only hear a chuckle from him. "Chill YN, I got you. Let's go upstairs." We both climbed the stairs very slowly, mainly because I tripped at almost every step.

***

Roc puts the condom on in the bathroom, while you lay there on the bed in your underwear and lace blue bra. All lights were off, the air was just filled with horny excitement. Roc had manage to turned me on. I'm just being honest.

Roc has this sexual enticing thing about him, only he makes me feel this way. No one else. I mean that time I got on my knees for him, it wasn't bad at all.

As I laid there waiting, you could hear Roc speaking to someone, but who?

You were too weak to get up and find him. You just didn't have enough energy. "Roc?" I called weakly. I meant to yell his name but my voice was soft. I don't understand.

Last time I checked, Ray was asleep in his room, so it couldn't be him..but it was.

Roc came out with his area, firm and stiff. My second time seeing Roc's length and it surprises me more than it did the first time.

Erected and standing up real proud. "YN, I know this is a little bombshell on you..but I have Ray with me." Roc said.

He was standing at the bathroom door, eyeing my half naked body, his pupils filled with lust, biting his lip. I sat up on the bed as much as your body would allow me to, and gaze in shock.

"Wait, what, what you mean by that?"

Roc shakes his head and lets out a sweet laugh.

"Come out here bruh." Roc confirms, his voice deeper than usual.

I looked to the bathroom that was half shut, it opened slowly until Ray appeared. He was in his Calvin Klein underwear that fitted him slim and tall figure neatly.

I was speechless, Ray is literally posing at the door like Beyonce would at the beginning of a major performance. His hand on his hip, and the other holding the top of the door.

"HOW YOU DOIN' BAYBEH" Ray fooled around, shooting a wink. Ray slapped his own butt and bkew a kiss at me. Roc laughed real hard, and clapped while laughing.

I'm not even finding this funny at this point. What do they think is going to happen? Is this what they meant by sharing me when we were at the beach?

***

"That. Was. Great. Oh man" Roc breathed. He rubbed and caressed his length comforting it, he was almost half asleep.

I chased Ray out before because that threesome thing was just too much. I refused to go with that plan.

"Hey YN"

"Hmm?"

"Ray and I were talking today and he told me how sorry he is ..for the other day. He said he didn't mean to come off like that, he just couldn't bare to see Prod with you." Roc said, his eyes closed, and his hand holding mine, our fingers intertwined. Our bodies under the covers as the ceiling fan cooled us down.

"Oh I see, I get it. But this is really hard for me. I shouldn't have to choose. I never should've came between you guys. You're all best friends, group members..brothers." I trailed off, my eyelids getting heavier.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"I want to ask you something though before it's too late." I didn't hear a response. "Roc?.. Roc?" I looked up at his face, his mouth was partly open, and eyelashes so long they almost reach his cheeks. He looks so peaceful. Such a contrast to the high tempered Roc that everyone fears.

I sighed and went to sleep.