Chapter 8

I looked at Granny's old fashion clock, and its exactly 7:30PM. Roc's massive house party is at 8:00. He must be okay now after everything to be hosting such an event.

It's not some cute sweet 16event, it's going to be an energetic, heart-lifting, hype party, and that's my type of party.

I was already dressed, and waiting on Megan to put her make up on.

"All done!" She chirped, popping up from the chair and putting back the lipstick. Prod on the other hand, is very disappointed in me for sort of making up with Megan and leaving him, but I plan to stay with her here at Granny's house for a while. I miss being at a home that I am familiar with, and I feel so comfortable with my grandma and having her around.

It's pretty ironic that I'm the one who left Prod's place on my own terms and decisions since I'm so into him and all. But people say they notice I'm maturing. That's a good sign.

"Aye! We both wearing red. Team red!" Megan is trying too hard. I notice that I have been receiing a lot of respect from people since my interview and Megan has been in the bad eye since. I'm not sure if that's why she kissing my ass so much.

"You lame as shit. Let's go." I say not amused, and grab my purse and head out her room with her following close behind.

"Whatever." Was her response. I don't have to see her to know she rolled her eyes while saying that.

We hopped in the car, an SUV, with the driver welcoming us and all. Prod set up the drive for us.

Living with Prod for a number of days, I've learn a lot about him, because he never opens up to me or anything, especially because I'm 'annoying'. He's extremely sweet and caring and a ery thoughtful person overall.

**

The music is loud AS HELL. "Pop That" was playing. We had to walk through a thick crowd before reaching the door. The yard that had a nice green lawn, drunken girls giggling and stumbling, shirtless boys, who I assume were in the pool at the back, and cigarette smoke filled the air. A few of them were smoking, but no one is using a hookah pen. That would be so much safer and harmless.

Megan wrapped her arm around mine as we walked in together. The first persons my eyes land on are Roc and Ray laughing and taking shots in the middle of the living room on a large wooden table.

I looked around and see girls twerking on walls, in a split, on some acrobatic moves. Wow. Roc knows how to throw a party.

Megan takes her jacket off and starts feeling the vibe, I could tell by the way her smile grew and her face brightened, as she bopped to the beat. Eventually, I did too.

I left my purse in the car with the driver so I had nothing to lose but my mind. I'm ready to have a blast.

Of course, this random cute guy approaches and grabs my hand gently, to a spot and starts dancing with me. I'm used to this so I'm good.

The beat is faster than usual as the songs changes, I didn't even notice the DJ until he yelled into the mic.

My dance partner gently push my back downwards, forcing me to bend over on him while he grinds on my ass. I just wine and twerk neatly to the music. I don't have a boyfriend to worry about right? I won't think about that.

Lights flashing blue, pink, red, yellow, then completely dark. It's so dope. Everything was just turnt the hell up.

"AYYYEEE!!!" Alotta noise, alcohol, food, girls, and boys all around, I was having an awesome time.

*45 Minutes Later*

I went and sat down; finally wondering where Megan could be.

Suddenly, this guy, I could smell the smoke off him, stood in front of me staring at me, studying my face. His blue eyes are almost bloodshot and his shirt was too tight for his fat figure. His dark hair disheveled. I was kind of creeped out, but then he spoke.

"Aye yo, you Megz's twin sister right?"

"Yeah, why, what's up?" I could tell he asked because of something serious and not just his curiosity.

"That girl Linda just beat her ass, go help your sister man" He raised his hand holding a red cup, and pointed his index finger up the stairs.

I get up, and immediately take my heels off; the guy walks me outside to where Megan is. Outside is even more crowded as the moon rises. I see the familiar red short sparkling dress as the boy guides me closer to a corner of the house, slightly isolated. I could see why Megan would come here. She untangles her weave, while sitting on the grass. The music is loud as ever so I speak above my voice.

She lifts her head up at our approach, and beams at me. "YN, I know you can whoop ass you fuck up that hermaphrodite for me please!" Okay she's definitely drunk, but so wasted already? Damn.

"So you can see why she couldn't defend herself properly." The guy seems to read my thoughts. I chuckle bitterly. "You know what, thanks okay, I gotta handle this." I dismiss him, his nods at me and walks away.

"What did she do to you?" I stooped to her level on the ground and gently grab her chin. I observe her face, only a mild black eye but that was it.

"She?! You mean what they did to me"

I can't believe this. On instinct, I got up and stormed off back in the house. I remembered the guy pointed upstairs so I assumed Linda and whoever else is up there.

I rushed up there, pushing everyone out your way. I turn down the hallway, and see Linda making out with Ray. I recognize her immediately because Megan showed me her photos on Instagram. I admit, she's hot.

A bootylicious Dominican girl. But Ray... and the way his down is down her throat, I low-key felt jealous, he's happy and making out with pretty girls but has time to help ruin my life. He should pay for that but instead is enjoying himself. My heart clenched at the emotion I felt that moment I saw him with the phone. But I had to avoid that now. This is about my sister.

Ray was against the wall, and Linda glued to him. The hallways weren't crowded but still occupied. Drunkies and sex gurus leaving and entering room after room and bathrooms. I walked up to them and tap Linda on her shoulder.

She pulls away from Ray, their lips making that wet smacking sound. Um, ew? I probably shouldn't be thinking that considering I French kissed Roczilla. Okay I need to stop overthinking and do what I came here for.

Linda widen her eyes at me. Ray was shocked to see me too.

"Megan? You again?" I could tell she was unsure, the way she observes my red dress that is very familiar to my sister's.

"Nah you got it wrong. I'm YN, her twin sister. And how about we finish what you started with her yeah?" I roll the hair band off my wrist and wrapped my hair into a quick ponytail.

Ray backs away real quick, getting nervous. He knows me too well. My grandmother always taught me that men like class, females that don't fight. But then my father says whenever I need to defend myself and my family, never back down.

Linda scoffs with a flick of her hair and walks away. She calls a 'Julie', her associate it looks like. Because Julie, a fat..thick girl of average height. She looks like she stinks of cigarettes and farts. She must have been what Megan meant by 'they'.

Linda is real coward for just trying to leave like that when I'm ready for her. Linda walks down the opposite way further down the hall, I follow behind her. "Linda." I sternly call. She ignores me again. This Julie chick walks pass me slightly brushing against my shoulder. Okay. I guess I'm going to have to start this my way.

With Julie trailing behind Linda, I fasten my pase and grab Julie's fizzy hair, jacking her head back. I begin punching her, holding my grip on her hair. She yelps and Linda turns around alarmed. So now I finally got her attention. With Julie not in anyway defending herself, with her head down below, Linda tries to intervene and grab her away.

I punched Linda square in the face, and continued, over and over, I had to remove her hand she tried to use to shield her face and restart her torture.

[Watch video for the actual fight]