Chapter 17

YN's P.O.V

Prod & Linda went away together and left me and Prince.

Prince holds my hands in his, our fingers interlocked tightly, as if never wanting to let go. He holds my hand up, resting his cheek on it while staring at me with a smile. "Stop staring at me creep."

He only plants a sweet kiss on my hand before resting his cheek on it again, just looking at me. Did I mention that we're both in the back seat of his Range Rover?

Being that I wanted to leave the beach immediately after seeing Prod, we thought that chilling in the back of his vehicle and just talking would be a good substitute.

"There's only one way to stop me." He claims, his long eyelashes looking gorgeous as ever.

"You wanna be blind"

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Way to ruin the moment. I meant with a kiss." He confirmed, using his free hand to remove strands of my hair from my face, and gently tucking it behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful" He says in barely a whisper, his eyes dark and shiny in the darkness, staring at me in awe. I couldn't help the smile on my face, the heat rushing to my cheeks as I blush. "Thank you Prince" I give his hand a gentle squeeze.

"C'mere," he softly commands, scooping his hand to the side of my face, his thumb caressing my cheek, with his many silver rings on my skin sending a small chill down my spine as he touched me.

I do as he says and lean forward closing my eyes. I feel his minty breath hit my face, then our lips connected. I immediately get a flashback to our first kiss in the kitchen, only this time, it is less rushed and more genuine and meaningful.

His hand finds its way down to my waist, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. He still seemed unsatisfied, pulling me unto his lap, a moan escaping my lips. I feel him smile in the kiss at this.

He helps me spread my legs apart to straddle him, not breaking the kiss. He firmly holds unto my waist with both hands, I pull away from the kiss to breathe, panting with my forehead against his.

"See what you did?" Prince's voice is much deeper and more husky. He looks downwards with his lips parted open, breathing fast as well. I follow his gaze and see tight pants almost wanting to be torn. He has a hard boner sticking up between my thighs.

I small laugh escape my lips. "I'm sorry"

"Don't be baby" He says, licking his lips and looking up at me, his eyes darker than usual. I have never seen Prince like this before. It turned me on.

What also was turned on was a bright light switch. Prince and I looked out the car window to see Granny stepping outside, looking at the car confused, while tightening her night-robe.

"YN?" She called out concerned.

I quickly climbed off Prince and pulled my dress down as much as I could. I hurriedly grabbed my purse and phone, wiped the corners of my lips with the back of my hand, and ran my fingers through my messy hair.

"Oh crap, I gotta go. I'm sorry." I tell Prince really fast. This guy is really calm right now, just sitting there and watching me struggle. "It's okay, thanks for a great nigh-"

"Yeah yeah yeah okay bye" I say and open the door before Granny could reach any closer to us. Before I could put one leg out, I feel hands grab my waist and hold me in place, then I felt his warm breath behind my ear.

"I love you. Remember that." I only hear a deep whisper from him. He snaps a quick kiss on my cheek before giving me a slap on my butt. "Go on now" he ushered me.

I let out a light chuckle and tried not to react too much so as to make Granny suspect anything.

I admit, I really love that boy.

I quickly grabbed unto Granny and hooked my arms with hers, leading her back inside the mansion.

"Sweetheart? What's wrong? Did something ha-" she began to ask me.

"Yes. Yes I'm fine Granny. I'm going to bed now. Night" I said, quickly dismissing her. I'm not in the mood to talk.

I threw my purse on the couch, and took my short heels off, and jog up the stairs.

I went in my room, and closed the door and hopped on the bed, and buried my face in the pillow.

I don't really use my phone anymore because no matter what social media I go on - Mindless Behavior, the girls in their fan-base won't quit calling me a whore/hoe. Because all of MB are into me, (as if it's my fault) and I'm feeling them too.

But right now I don't care. All I can think about is Prince.

Two Days Later

You and Roc are at your house, all alone. In your bedroom doing your own thing. It's mid day. You lay on the floor, as Roc is showing off. He's shirtless.

He does push ups over you, and kisses you every second as he goes down.

Roc:*kisses you* Hey YN

Roc:*kisses you* I love you YN

Roc:*kisses you* Ok bye YN

You and him both giggle at each other. The way he looks into your eyes, and smiles at you makes you blush so hard.

Then, you hear a knock on the door."YN sweetheart, someone is here to see you!" Granny says behind the door.

Roc gets up to allow you to get up. You held his hand as he walks behind you. Granny, seeing Roc shirtless, and the way you are holding his hand, hid a frown on her face.

You and Roc head downstairs and see Prod.

When he saw you guys, his face went straight emotionless. He always tries to cover up his emotions.

He removed his hands from behind his back; he had a big bunch of pink roses. For you.