Chapter 22

Your birthday isn't over yet. It is now 5:00PM, and Roc is taking you somewhere. He can't drive as yet, like the other boys, so he had an uber driver.

"Roc, how come you're not telling me where we're going?" You asked.

Roc smirks, then lets out a light chuckle,

"Girl don't you know it's a surprise? C'mon trust me" He says, taking your hand in his and giving it a kiss. You laugh a little.

"Now gimmie a kiss" Roc nicely demands. You kiss him gently.

As you guys are reaching near, you noticed the big sign that says "Walt Disney World: Orlando Florida" you opened your mouth in shock.

"Roc! Don't tell me you're taking to me disneyland!" You exclaimed.

Roc laughs at you. "No baby, Disney World." He corrected. "Oh my gosh! Roc" You keep saying.

Disney World is Prod's favorite place. You thought to yourself

Roc only blushes as he watches looking around through the car window. He grins at the fact that he made you so happy and excited.

"Sounds like something Prod would do.." You sighed, staring down at your knees.

Roc slightly hears what you said. "Watchu say?"

"I'm a lil hungry..thats all" You lied, avoiding eye contact with him by looking out the window at the passing vehicles.

You and him get out, and walk up to the gates. The ticket-master was there. As Roc collect tix and stuff, he explains to you that there is a concert there tonight for the Sandy relief fund.

There will be few artists performing, and willing kids from different schools. And of course, you know Disneyland will never go without fireworks, so its going to be awesome.

You and Roc ate, walked the place until the concert started. You love spending time with Roc. He protects you dearly, and always asking if you're okay.

The sunset was happening, and the evening got cool. You got pictures with Mickey Mouse and other characters, Roc cursing under his breath and  rolling his eyes every time, while you only laugh and force him in the photos too.

Huge crowd, there were no seats, so it was a standing event. You and Roc were in the third row. You don't like being at the front row at events, but Roc held your hand the entire time, making you more comfortable. Nick Jonas performed, Ariana Grande, and some other kids danced and all.

Now it was the last act of the show. Then the fireworks session. Smoke appeared on the stage...then you see a male figure standing there, posing in a cool way. Almost like MJ..A rather short male.

"Is that Breezy??" Roc asks.

The performer slowly brought the microphone up to his mouth about to sing. The music starts. It sounds familiar. It's the beat to "With You" by Chris Brown.

"Say what? It is Breezy!" Roc excitedly hollers.

Talking like an old drunk man making you laugh. But it wasn't Chris Brown.

The smoke was finally fanned away, the person was now clearly visible.

"Oh.." Roc said. It was Prodigy.

You were in pure confusion, and shock.

The crowd cheered really loud when they saw who it was, even though there would be 3 other boys with him performing.

Prod was in black ripped jeans, and a black v-neck long sleeve shirt, with his gold chain evident. The little blonde/orange patch in his hair was brighter than ever in the lights. He began to sing.

Roc held you around your waist, he was trying to make it clear to Prod that you're now his. Prod, would not take his eyes off you.

He sang out his heart, tears build up, the lights reflecting on them.

No one could see it, but you could hear it in his voice. The lump in his throat as he struggled the chorus some more,

"With you, with you, with you, with you, with yooouu" he sings, as he points at you. Sweat ran down his face, as he keeps up with the back up dancers. Roc was not happy with this.

"C'mon lets get the fuck outta here." Roc sternly says. He tightly holds your hand, and escorts you through the thick heavy crowd. Almost everyone was saying something to you.

"Aye don't you see the boy singing to ya?!"

"What are you doing mayne? Let ur lil sister hear her lover boi sing!"

And different comments like that.

"NO! YN WAIT! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE" Prod cried. He dropped the mic, and jumped down off the stage following you and Roc through the crowd. Everyone was saying their "awws" and what not. They clapped for Prod, encouraging him to run after his true love. You.