Chapter 12

YN Tyson was pronounced dead at 1:01AM after suffering a heart attack.

"Pray! Everyone please pray!" Her grandmother pleaded heavily. Everyone, everyone was in the waiting room in distraught. Mike, Megan, Grandma, the boys, except Prod who was recovering, all her friends were there. The doctor came and gave them the news after they tried reviving YN.

But grandma kept having faith.

YN's body is still laying at rest. Lifelessly. She was pronounced dead, but she really isn't. See, Megan and YN were born with this secret special spell. When one twin "dies" the other has to choose a true love for the dead twin, to kiss the dead twin and he/she will be awaken only if it is really his/her one and only true love.

Grandma knows this.

Megan's P.O.V

My mom who flew back from Puerto Rico and is now in the hospital seeking medical attention because of the news she heard that YN is didn't make it. She clearly doesn't know about our spell. Daddy and Granny know about it though.

They keep forcing me to bring forward all the boys YN has ever had a thing with. Nope! Never. She's fine where she is. And so am I.

I'm sitting here in my massive bedroom, and I hear a knock on the door.

"Megan sweetheart!"

I know it's Granny, she's so annoying sometimes.

"What the hell do you want now?!"

Granny slams the door open, and charges through like a bull. "Young lady who in the blue heavens are speaking to that way!" She points her finger in my face.

I sighed and roll my eyes.

"What is it grandma"

"Megan, Please call in the boys. Please, I beg you," She cries, sobbing and sobbing til' she reaches on her knees. Burying her face in her shaking hands. 

"You know what, fine. Just please...stop crying."

This shouldn't be a problem, I'm pretty sure none of these guys are her 'true love' or anything. I highly doubt she has ever met whoever that person is.

***

Ray's P.O.V

Roc was chilling over at my place. We're both just chilling, talking about Y/N because she died just the other day.

I literally can't accept that YN's actually dead. My girl. The girl I fell in love with, died. I'll never see her again. I do things to get my mind off her, there's no way I'm crying in front of anyone.

That's why Linda and Julie are here too. Julie lays her head on Roc's shoulder, while Linda sat in my lap. Prince was in the kitchen, last time I checked on him, he was on Instagram, and cooking. He is trying everything to distract himself from thinking about YN. I can tell.

Suddenly, six buff guys busted through the door. All in dark shades and in three piece suits, with black ties. I know they work for the President. I literally almost shit myself.

"Wait. What. The fuck is these niggas..." I started to say in fright and complete confusion. The guards quickly explain about this thing about YN having to be kissed to be brought back to life. As strange and fucked as that sounds, I'm not doubting. At this point, I'm all in for anything that could make me see her again.

I could barely comprehend what they were saying, I'm more mad they just barged and start talking like they own shit around here. But I guess they kind of do considering who they work for. 'Only one of them can be her true love.' Was the last thing I heard from one of them.