Chapter 10

1 Month Later

I sit on a chair on my balcony, looking out on the view in front of my mansion. I was thinking about Prod again, still in the hospital. His lungs so damaged and what not. What bugs me and everyone else the most, is that the cause of the fire is still unknown.

Oooh, These hoes ain't loyal! My phone rang, Chris Brown's voice interrupting my thoughts. I picked it up and it was Ray.

"Aye baby girl." He greeted me. Typical Ray.

"2braidz! What's good?"

"Not so well..cus I don't have my baby beside me."

This guy's voice always sound like he has a stuffy nose all the time, but I love it.

"Outside is mad pretty...do you know what I'm thinking?"

"The beach." Bingo. "Cus I know you love beach" He confirms, and he's right.

"You know it. Meet me at our favorite beach at..like, I don't know, 5:30? I wanna see the sunset." I smiled at the thought.

"No prob. Anything you want YN. I love you" The amusement in his voice disappeared, he said those last words so seriously.

"I love you too Ray."I let out a nervous laugh and quickly hang up.

**

I looked at my lock-screen and it was just four o' clock. So I chilled and watch TV until it was time to get ready. I had no idea where Megan is but she just said she's going out while our granny is with friends. Yes, our 70 year old grandma.

At the Beach

Surprisingly there are a lot of people here. Kids playing around, girls and boys burying themselves, and all that shit. I wonder where Ray is.

I laid out my towel, took my shorts and tank top off and laid down on my stomach, taking a good tan.

Moments later, I felt ice cold water fall all over my body. It felt like small needles injected in my skin at first, because I was so into the sun bath. I flew off the ground extremely frightened screaming...until I hear laughter.

It was Ray's. And Roc's. They held their stomach trying to tame themselves from laughing too hard. I was pissed. Almost literally. I stormed off to the bar, and get myself something to drink, leaving Ray and Roc behind, people were looking in out direction and smiling to themselves.

I don't mind that Roc is here, we haven't spoken since his party but I missed him. He really didn't do anything wrong.

Ray's P.O.V

YN is so damn fine.  And that ass....Jesus. I notice she getting a bit thick too. Not fat, but thick. Making me even more attracted to her.

"Aye Roc...lemme talk to you for a sec." I said. I have a plan how to win her. It's not even a competition, but I can't have such a girl right in my palm and lose my chance with her.

Roc squints his eyes at me. "Aight you got something up your sleeve. Tell me wassup." Haha Roc knows me too well.

"Let's share her."

Roc's lips parted open in complete confusion, his eyebrows scrunched together hard.

"Boy the fuck you mean sh-" I covered Roc's big mouth real quick.

"Nigga calm down."

I removed my hand from his mouth. Then he said, "I mean like..anything you want. We bros right?... but.. share a girl? I don't  know man"He ran a hand through his wet curls, a worried look on his face, while looking down at the sandy ground.

Such a softie. "Look man, we get turns with her, and we gone have a threesome! Now tell me that ain't good." I tried to convince him. When I said that, Roc's eyes widen at me. Then we did that bro handshake. "You got it man." I knew he would give in, but I still could hint the uncertainty in his voice.

"Deal?" I ask him seriously. He sighed,

"Deal."

Lol it's obvious Ray only wants your body. Thanks for reading:)