Chapter 4

Megan stormed off pass me, almost knocking me down, rushing upstairs to her room, not answering Prince. "Megz? what's wrong..?" He kept asking. She slams her bedroom door. I walk to the couch where Prince is.

"What's her problem?" The confusion and worry was evident on Prince's face and in his tone. He's always so caring towards others.

My mouth was full, so I used sign language. One hand holding the plate, and the other pointing at Prince, then at me, at Prince again, then to my lips. Hopefully indicating that it's because of the kissing why Megan's mad.

"Ohhh......my God" He gets it. He seems to be putting all the pieces together. He now sees that Megan really likes him.

Still chewing on the pizza not giving fcck about anything, I nod at him and gave him a thumbs up. I sit on the couch, and comfortably put my feet up, digging in the pizza again. I can't get over how American food is so delicious.

Princeton's P.O.V

I felt bad for Megan. I didn't know she likes me, and now because of me, she's not talking to her sister, who actually seems like not to care that much for some reason. That girl..I chuckle just thinking about her. She's something else.

And I do know about YN & Roc. He told me...but even though we are bros, YN is just.. man. I can't even describe how bad I want her. I should've done something before Roc. I just did not see that coming. The guy got so many ladies. I sigh deeply.

I'm just gonna go talk to Megan and see what's up.

I knock on the door. "Megaaannnn....babyy" I half scream in what I hope is a girl voice. It's a habit of mines, to call girls that way.

"Shut up!" Megan yelled harshly.

"Well damn.." I mumbled to myself.

I open the door anyways. If someone was as pissed or hurt as Megan right now, the door would usually be locked to keep others out. But no, I get the feeling Megan knew I was going to come up here so she left it open on purpose. Slick.

I look at her laying down, hugging tightly on a pillow, her back turned to me. I sit down beside her.

"Megan...I'm sorry." I say softly. I really am. I don't like hurting people, and it makes me just as bad when it's never intentional.

I hear Megan sniff up her running nose from crying.

"Are you okay?" I ask, concerned.

Megan gets up slowly, her eyes dry as fuck. Now I'm confused by this. Wasn't she just crying a second ago? She faked it huh?

"You know what." I begin. I get up off the bed. Megan looks at me surprised by my small outburst. "I don't really care if you like me, cus I love your sister so damn much. And-"

"Princeton we look exactly alike!" She exclaims. Despite what she just said I couldn't get that I just confessed that I love YN. Well..do I? I'm sure it's more than a crush. I snap back to reality.

"You think everything is about looks. Megan you're fine as hell. Don't get me wrong, but your personality is not." I say more calmly.

Megan gets pissed at what she's hearing. She grabs her pillow and throws it at me; I'm not good at this shit at all, I hate sports. I try and duck to sight the throw, but of course it ends up hitting me anyway. I take that as my cue to leave. I'm not putting up with that girl anymore. I storm out the door, and went straight downstairs.

I tried to make everything better, but that fake thing she pulled just really set me off. I don't appreciate it when people try to be fake and make a fool out of me.

YN's P.O.V

Something went down, because I heard Megan's mouth. She doesn't get loud like that unless she is real mad. I was laying on the couch same way, with my feet up. My belly was full. Prince came, and laid on top of me. His head on my chest, using my boobs as a pillow. I run my fingers threw his hair gently,...I could see him smiling & blushing when I do that.

"What happnened?" I asks, Prince closed his eyes.

"Your sister is fake, and I've never had a female yell at me like that before, abusing me with a pillow and shit." Prince complains.

"Aw, poor baby." I tease, I hear him laugh lightly.

I wrap my legs around his lower back, with my arms hugging his face. I laid my head on his bushy head.

"You smell so good..." Prince says minutes after comfortable silence, he lifts his head up from under my chin and smile at me. I smile back at him and gently shove him off me. He helps himself up and allows me to get up. Truth is, I feel like the pepperoni pizza messed with my breath so I decided to go to my bathroom and brush my teeth.

"Why you leaving me YN.." Prince asks, looking up at me like a child as I stand up and adjust my light blue crop top. "I'll be right back." I assure him.

I walk up to my bedroom, passed Megan's room, and went and did my brushing. Checked my face, and everything looked fine. As I walk out of my room, and pass Megan's room with her door quarter open. I heard Megan talking, it must be on the phone.

"Yeah Roc, 2 minutes? Already? Oh okay then.......mhm...ok..alright. Bye."

I found that very suspicious. There was no other 'Roc'. I knew Megan is up to something. For kissing Prince, she would plan revenge or something. She's that type of person. I actually started to get nervous.

I went back downstairs and cuddled back with Prince in the couch. Only this time, I'm on top..

"Kiss me." Prince does the duck face. His lips are so pink and inviting. I hesitated, did he not remember what happened earlier? "Boy stop." I say, and playfully swat his arm.

I stare at his lips, I try to get my eyes off but I just can't..even knowing Prince is watching me.

"Taste them." Prince teases, I see his lips form a smirk.

I stupidly give in. I eased up, and sat on Prince, hovering my face over his, my legs straddling him. He places one hand on the back of my neck with a gentle force, to bring my face closer. I did just that, and our lips finally meet.

I actually missed feeling this sensation from his touch. His other hand is under my top rubbing my lower back in circles. This passionate kiss quickly turned into a tongue war. A few moans escaped from my lips, causing Prince to deepen the kiss.

"YN." A voice said.

I quickly got up off Prince, then he got up. We both looked at the door...and see Roc. His fist folded, his eyes watery, getting red.

Well shit.

Love's Choice (UPGRADED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara