Chapter 16

Listening "Can't Stop Loving You" by the OMG Girlz, I think about everything.

How did a normal girl like myself, who migrated all the way from Puerto Rico, get four boys, four best friends, four brothers, to like me.

I take in the lyrics of the song booming pleasantly in my ears. I really do can't stop loving Ray, my bestest friend since before I even moved here. Him and I were the closest.

Not to mention Prod. My open crush on him has been for so long but ever since he took me under his wings, I've grown to have actual feelings for him.

Man, Prince, I know he's trying his hardest to get me. I just know. He invited me on a real special date tonight, which is really impressive because comparing that to what Ray said about "sharing" me.

Roc maybe a little childish and fail at controlling his emotions, but when it comes to me, and loving me, he is calm. I feel like he peeks interest in me, because he needs me.

I have the hoodie over my head, my hands tucked in the pockets keeping them warm from the chilly breeze.

I look up to see a figure from a distance coming my way, the person looking directly at me with their hair short hair blowing in the wind.

The person got closer to me. I recognize immediately it's my good friend Kayla.

"My bad bitch! Come here" Her short fat frame holding her arms out for me to embrace her in a hug. I walked around her.

"I'm sorry,I don't think I know yo ass...you've got the wrong person" I put my earphones back in only to have them snapped back out of my ears. Typical Kayla. I miss this kid.

I asked her to come over.

She's probably the only girlfriend I have left. Megan just seemed to completely drop me. My own sister.

"It's all good. Guess you don't want help with your date tonight then" she teases me.

I roll my eyes and take a hold of her hand. "Whatever. Let's go"

***

Princeton plays with the sand in between his toes. You are both sitting on the beach, all alone from the world. No shoes on.

It is about 8PM. You and Prince had an awesome, fun dinner at Golden Carrol. And now you guys are at the beach...

Prince is right beside you, you both sitting on your butts, in the sand. Prince plays with the sand avoiding eye contact with you."Can I ask you something YN?" Prince asks you softly. Almost as if shielding his voice..

YN: Sure Prince,

Prince: Do you have feelings for me? *sniff*

YN: Are you....crying Prince?

Princeton wipes his eye."Nope." Then he giggles lightly,

You lay your head on his shoulder, and wrap your arms around his neck, as he lays his head on your head. You both listen the sea, and watch the stars looking down on you both."I do have feelings for you. Ok?" you said. Prince smiles really wide, and lifts his head up.

"Can you prove it with a kiss?" He bites his lips. You blush, and went in for it. Princeton immediately enters his tongue in, gently twisting his head each second, to get deeper in your lips.

"I guess I wasn't suppose to come here." Prod said from behind you guys.

"You mean 'WE' wasn't suppose to come here Prod." Linda says. They were both holding hands. Prod in his suit, and Linda in her red dress.

You and Princeton pull away from the kiss, looking around at them in shock, and slight embarrassment.'Oh Snap' you thought to yourself.

Prod had a blank expression on his face, staring you dead in the eyes. His eyes showing a hint of pain and sorrow. His jawline clenched tightly.

You avert your gaze to Linda, what I she doing here with him?

You then looked down at there hands, and realize that Linda is holding unto Prod's wrist tightly, Prod not touching her at all.

Hmm...