• PART ONE: FAKE •

June 28th, 2019

Your POV

The world around me was fuzzy as I woke up, stretching while I sat up in my messy/clean bed.
The sun's morning gaze shined perfectly on my body, giving me a warm and free emotion.

I felt happy, but empty.

"Y/n! Breakfast!" I heard my father call from downstairs, quickly, I hopped out of bed and threw on a pair of (whatever u want.) And ran to the door.

My bare feet took me speed walking against the cold wooden floor, my stomach growled as my mind was set on the scent of eggs that made its way from the kitchen.

Running down the stairs, I turned the corner to see dad at the kitchen table with three plates.

"Good morning, Y/n." He smiled, taking a seat at the table. The wooden chair moaned in it's old way, the sudden weight made it bend. "Before you sit down, can you go wake mom up?" He paused, before I was able to take a seat and taste the fluffy eggs in my mouth.

"K." I muttered, turning on my heal and walked down the hall that led to they're room.

The shadows danced, one caught my attention.

"Y/n? Please, wake up." It spoke, making me take a step backwards. Sometimes they would talk to me, but it would always come out in different voices and ways. Some low, some high pitched like a child's.

The child's voice was the most comforting.

I walked up to the shadow, feeling drawn to it.

"Wait- Jack! SHE MADE A NOISE!" the shadow suddenly shouted, making me take a step away from it while chills shocked my spine. "It looks like she's communicating with you in her alternate life,  she may see you as something else...keep on talking to her." A dark voice rang through my ears, but nothing was around to speak them.

I went to respond, when Mom's voice interrupted my conversation.

"Baby? Who are you talking to?" She was standing where the Shadow once was, her eye brows furrowed while her eyes shined of worry. "No one, breakfast is ready." I tried to change the subject, grabbing her by her pajamas sleeve and pulled her with me back to the kitchen.

I must be going crazy.

....

Jeffs POV

She lay asleep below me as I sat on the stool, Jack sat on the opposite side of me as he observed her.

He carefully slipped out two tablets from his sweater and slid them into her mouth, adding a strange liquid and began to massage her throat.

"Stop looking at me like that, doctors do this all the time when patients are to deep in Coma's. Plus, I'm only doing this to help her swallow the medication, so once she wakes up she won't be faced with hideous creatures." He stated, as if he could read my mind.

"How am I looking at you? Just because you sense me?" I scoffed, my eyes flickered up to him and back down to Y/n's bruised body. Her face was actually fucked up, but that was good.

She wouldn't have an excuse to run away from me again.

...

Your POV

I sat up in my room, looking down into the forest below that was displayed outside of my window.

The man stood there, his finest suit and no face.

WAKE UP

ITS NOT REAL

Repeated in my mind, making me wince at my pounding head ache.

My legs and arms felt numb, my vision slowly faded from my mind as I felt myself being played with such as a puppet. I pushed myself off of the window sill and walked to my bedroom door, walking down the hallway the more I was surten my whole life was a lie.

Just like voice had said.

Once I reached the stairs, I took slow steps.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

Eleven.

Twelve.

ThIrteEn.

Turning the corner I entered the kitchen, mom and dad sat in the living room watching they're show.

I was about to put on a show for them all right.

---_--------_--------------_----------------_------------------

I think I have said this a lot but I'm going to work on this book after I finish the cannon first one in the series, because looking back on this it needs editing.

The story line may change a bit, but in the end it will still have two endings.