Thoughts.

Your POV

For some reason it's comforting having someone laying on top of you, if you have claustrophobia than I guess not. His body slowly rising off of my stomach, then touching my skin again with every breath. Having a 6'1 skinny emo sleeping on you is a way to feel safe while sleeping, but then your remember he's sychotic and he probably has thoughts of killing you 24-7.

Once his body started shifting around I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. "I love you." Jeff slightly grumbled, he was still half way asleep. Then he pushed off of my body and stood up, stretching and walking out to the bedroom.

My curiosity was getting the best of me, where was he going? We already had a bathroom in our room so what was it? I quietly snuck out of the bed and out of the door, following the smiling man down the dark hallway to the stairs.

Jeffs POV

Hopefully I didn't wake y/n up, she needs her sleep. There better be my fucking liquor left and if Kage took all of it I'm actually going to kill him this time.

Walking into the kitchen I see Masky sitting at the table reading the same book from earlier, how the hell can someone stay that interested in the same thing for so long?

I mean Nina would be a expert at that shit if you get what I'm saying.

Walking past him I could feel him glaring at me, he has to fix that shit otherwise someones going to go off on him. Leaning down and finding my bottle still there, if It wasn't I was going to flip shit.
Sighing I stood back up and walked to the kitchen table and sat down on a stool across from Masky.

I could feel that he wanted to say something to me, so sat there sip after sip waiting for the question to pop out of his mouth.

"Y'know, I don't think it's good to interact with kids especially when your a fucking adult." Masky suddenly growled at me, the fuck is he talking about?! "What? Are you delusional or some shit?" I hissed back, tracing the bottle with my index finger.

"Y/n, it's obvious your only trying to get in her pants. Your just using her like you did with Nina." He responded, closing his book. That was starting to piss me off, out of all things why would he bring her up?! And me and Nina weren't shit I just went along with her game.

"Okay yea you are delusional, is slender getting in your head again?" I chuckled spinning my finger on the side of my head. Behind his mask I could tell he was frustrated for me bringing up his past.

"Plus, me and Nina weren't shit. I just went along with her game and thought she would piss off afterwards and she did so it all worked out." I continued on, spinning a piece of my hair in between my index finger and middle finger.

"That doesn't put up for an excuse for y/n, She's 16-17 years old and your fucking 25." Masky sneered while pointing his disgusting gloved finger at me. "I'm 24 by the way, but we love eachother. She loves me." I sighed while standing up and closing the cap on the bottle.

"You wanna know why she loves you? Maybe because you hit her... Shout at her and practically kill her mentally so yeah, Stockholm syndrome." Masky replied, standing up from his seat as well.

"Your just jealous." I muttered while walking over to the sink, looking out of the window into the darkness. "I'm just saying what I see, I'm the only close to sane person in this damn Mansion. So if you want to keep her safe don't waste her time with you." I heard him sigh behind me, then walk out of the room.

I'm not using y/n.

She loves me.

Your POV

What are they talking about? I thought Jeff was 19.