Run.

Once I reached the door it felt like the entrance to heaven, the cold midnight air hit my body before the scent of marijuana filled my scenes.
I made it down the row of doors when I heard Jeff yell five, indicating he was on his way to get me.

When I swerved around to go down the stairs I caught a glimpse of Jeff sprinting towards me, making my adrenaline mix with the toxins I had taken that night. I skipped two stairs at a time, the sound of Jeff's combat boots on the rotting wood above me acted as a count down to my death.

I jumped over the last step and went from a jog to a sprint, swerving past people that sat outside of they're doors watching me sprint past. When I looked on my right into the parking lot there were cars, but not the van. My stomach dropped as my heart raced faster, the cold air stung my lungs.

Counting the doors I finally came across Rm. 27 and pushed myself against it, my hand immediately twisted the handle checking if it was locked. Once I felt it wouldn't budge I went to the side where the window was, except the curtains blocked my view from inside the room.

"Toby! Masky! Brian! Help!" I shouted while I pounded on the glass, soon switching back to the door. When I looked to my side Jeff was walking closer and closer to me, a sadistic smile spread across his face while his knife dangled in his hand.

The people outside they're rooms just watched it as a show, some didn't bother because they didn't want their own blood to be spilled that night.

I felt more and more vulnerable, my body rammed up against the door making my side dumb from the multiple attempts. "Please.... Please..." I sobbed, pounding the door once again.
The echoes of someone coming up to the door, making my heart slow down but regain it's abnormal pace when I saw how close Jeff was.

He went to strike when suddenly the door was swung open and someone pulled me in, shoving me to the ground behind them. The carpet of the ground gave me rug burn, but the monster Infront of me was way worse. Toby stood Infront of me, his brow T-shirt and blue jeans seemed darker due to the dim light in the room.

"Get the fuck out of my sight! Go!" Toby shouted, pointing ahead of him. His hands balled up in anger, his tics began to act up. "You can't tell me shit Tic-Boy, the girl in there is mine." Jeff hissed, glaring at me while I stood behind Toby's legs.
"Well if you couldn't tell, it's not the fucking 1950's so I'm pretty damn sure people have rights." Toby hissed, closing the gap in his legs so it was harder for Jeff to see me.

The more the argument carried on the more hysterical Jeff's giggles became, his laughter being produced only by a mad man could perform. "Get... Go up to your room and think about what your doing, otherwise I won't fucking hesitate to grab Brian's pistol and shoot your dumbass in the head." Toby stated, trying his best not to throw hands. "Fine, I'm coming back in the morning for the little bitch." Jeff scoffed, by the sound of his combats walking away I could tell I was safe.

Toby slammed the door shut with a sigh, when he came to face me he reached his hand out waiting for me to take it. I was hesitant but I agreed, we both walked over to the bed and sat down in silence while we both thought about what had just happened. "He was bleeding, did you stab him?" Toby asked, he then turned his head to look at me. "Yeah...but, I was scared." I muttered, thinking back to when we were on the bed.

"I don't see why Slender hasn't killed that fucker, I might just do it myself." Toby chuckled, running his fingers through his thick locks. "He's just drunk, it's okay." I sighed, bringing my hand up to the re-opened scar that Jeff gave me.

Toby seemed to become tensed to my comment, to this day I wondered what icked him about that kind of stuff. "That doesn't give him the right!... The right to act like that towards you." Toby's out burst caused me to jump a bit, I had only seen him angered a couple times but never yelled.
"J-just because he is intoxicated doesn't mean he can do that kind of stuff, it was good you stabbed him so then he might get it into his head that he will end up getting screwed over from being a alcoholic." Toby hissed, more at the thought of Jeff.

"Um, where's the others?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Grocery store." He muttered, he then kicked his boots off and layed back on the bed letting out a loud sigh. My shoulders slumped forward as I examined the room, except it looked just like ours except it was painted a light grey color instead of a cream one.

I felt something pull a small piece of my hair, when I looked behind me I saw that Toby was playing with a small portion of a h/c strand as he looked bored laying on the bed. A light wave of blush painted my face, my heart raced in a addicting manner.

My body fell to it's side facing the opposite direction of Toby, my eyes layed on the red curtains the covered the window. I felt the bed shift behind me, the mattress sunk near my body as if they're was another body next to mine.

I felt warm air radiating off of my neck, making my mouth hang open as I became flustered but nervous because there was a wanted killer behind my back. "you remind me of my sister, but also your just you." Toby whispered, bringing his hand up and rested it on my arm that layed on my side.

From what I have learned I didn't ask about his sister, she was probably a sensitive topic.
"Your you too." I smiled, my eyes explored the room trying to find something to talk about.
I felt curled hair tickle my flesh as Toby rested his forehead in-between my shoulders and neck, his grip on my arm tightening.

C'mon Masky where the fuck are you man.

Brian come in the door and blow this shit up.

Kate eat me alive like damn.

My mind finally pieced it together that we were spooning, except I didn't think Toby knew personal space and was just that starved for human touch.

"Aww look at the two lovers!" I scratchy voice chirped from the corner of the room, Toby shot up along with me only to see Jack sitting on the small sofa sucking on a Lollie. "Ha! Your faces were to die for! I should do that more often." Laughing Jack chuckled, letting his legs hang off of the arm of the couch and flat on the floor.

"Clown." Toby muttered under his breath as he layed down once again, crossing his arms behind his head. "Hello, Friend." I sighed, feeling my head heavy due to the substance wearing of. "Why are you down here? Was I interrupting? Hehe" Jack chuckled as he wiggled his eye brows. 

"Well no, you didn't miss much besides Jeff trying to kill me." I grumbled, my head felt as if I had a heart in it due to how much it was pounding.
"Oh I didn't miss that, He was right on your ass!" Jack cheered, using his hands as effects.

"So your dumbass watched me beg for my damn life while Jeff was about to kill me?! What kind of friend are you?" I hissed, feeling anger rise in me.
"How dare you! I am the only friend your skrinkly ass has! Besides, it was a pleasant sight." Jack dramatically gasped, laying the back of his hand on his forehead.

"Yeah I bet you get off on that, don't 'cha honey?" I purred, narrowing my eyes at the clown. Jack stayed silent while his grey eyes glowed in the dark, his grey cheeks became dusted in black.
"That's what I thought, bitch." I muttered while I layed back on the bed, letting out a loud sigh.

Right then I was in the same room as a child murdering demon clown, a mentally ill murderer that serves under a damn stick thing. Well I guess I can't judge, I have only killed three people but that's still fucked up.

We are all fucked up in this world, why judge?

Comment or vote, I need positivity y'all.