Drinks for tonight.

Later in to the night.

Hooking the snake like earing into my ear made me release a deep sigh, it had been awhile sense I have dressed up for anything. "You look like you could kill any man or woman who looked into your gaze, sometimes I wish you would get on top of me and kill me already." Jeff sighed, straightening his suit out and stretching his arm around my hips. "Stop with those comments, otherwise I won't dress like this anymore." I muttered while looking down at my hips and at my hourglass/chubby/slim body, making me feel insecure. "Don't be like that my love, your beautiful just.like. me." Jeff whispered while hugging me from behind, whispering affirmations in my ear while resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

My reflection in the mirror looked pretty, I could see the rough scar on the right side of my mouth.
Jeff gave me it when he attempted putting me to sleep, while I was passed out he said he couldn't do the rest of the "job". Me and Jeff matched, both ugly but yet beautiful when you looked at the detail of our faces. Whenever ours met our beauty combined created a wonderful emotion, that made me want to throw up everytime I thought of it. I don't love the person who killed all of the people I loved. It's all an act.

"Yes, of course dear. Both of us will be shining like diamonds in the party, main goal is money correct?" I responded, looking away from the mirror and coming face to face with Jeff. "Yes, both of us will be the best pair there. The money is our main game." Jeff smiled while leaning down and kissing me on my lips, leaving some red to his pale ones. Jeff grabbed my hand after I got my heels/boots on and walked me downstairs, down there awaited Toby, Hoodie and Masky all in suits.

"We need... Super vision while doing this. If we get caught we need someone else to carry out the job." Jeff whispered as we met up with them by the door, Then Toby opening the barrier and letting us walk out. It felt as if I was the main jewel of this operation, I was the missing piece. In the front lawn there was an expensive f/c car, making my eyes widen like saucers.

"So there is something I didn't mention to Jeff, but your part will be getting the money from the main man. Michael Houston, up in the top bedroom he has a safe and in order for you to get in there you have to convince him too... Adult actions." Toby whispered, getting in besides me. I was sitting in the back seat in the middle, Toby on my left and Jeff on my right. Hoodie was driving and Masky was in the passenger seat, talking about the up coming missions. They wanted me? To seduce the old white man to get money? What happened if Jeff caught me? All those questions over flowed my head but stopped when a rough hand snaked it's way into my thigh and squeezed it.

We soon went from woods area and no lights to street lamps and big signs. The neon lights, beautiful actresses and the busy bars boomed as we passed the buildings. My eyes glued on our surroundings not caring about anything anymore,
The child in me coming out, my mouth stretched into a big smile. "Once we get there y/n is Jeff's plus one, Jeff has small talk with the man's wife and we three will keep an eye out on you two." Masky said, looking behind himself and at us.

"Okay, so y/n's the one who gets the shit? Like right in there she walks up to Micheal like 'you wanna fuck?' and they go to his room and she takes the shit." Toby snickered, looking out of his window. We had pulled up to a giant white mansion, bacically the opposite of the Slenderman Manner. Many people walked in, as I noticed looked very classy and older than I would've expected.

"Welp, put on your game faces because I'm not looking forward to getting a black eye after this.
If we don't do this correctly the boss with have our asses." Hoodie stated, pulling out the car keys and looking over to masky. I have heard of these guys getting hit or even severely punished for messing up the slightest on these missions, I hope I never have to experience it.