Freak.

TW this chapter consists of a slightly uncomfortable scene that may be hard to read for some viewers, if you wish to skip ahead you may do so.

Waking up everything felt unreal, realizing my location I was in the hotel room laying on the bed.

Naked.

I went to grab the blanket to cover myself up only to be stopped by Jeff who walked out of the bathroom, his hands grip tightening on my wrist.
"Shh you don't wanna cover up, the fun has just began." He smiled, grabbing my other wrist and pushed me back onto the bed. He only had his shirt on, the rest of his body nude. He held my hands above my head and my legs kicked and flailed around him, tears sprouted from my eyes as I knew what he was going to do.

Why?

I trusted him!

It felt so real.

Jeff bit down on my neck, his free hand exploring my body. Soon I felt "it" down there, instant regret and fear bursted from my heart allowing a scream to abrupt from my mouth. "Shut up!" Jeff harshly whispered, pushing me harder into the bed.

As it came I felt my body unable to move from shock, the same feeling of when he put his fingers in my wound, the emotion made me feel so uncomfortable. "I- I thought you loved me? Y-your hurting me!" I whimpered, squeezing my hands shut as I felt the blood flow become slow that went to my hands making them numb.

"That's the only way I can love you, is hurting you. Just be quiet and let this play out." Jeff groaned, becoming faster making me scream. I closed my eyes shut, almost feeling them go down my throat.

.....

Once I opened them I felt safe, looking around I was in a white room with a pink fluffy dress. A tea set sat in front of me with biscuits and different treats, the fear of the event before still sat in my stomach. "Hello, friend." I heard a scratchy voice say above me, looking up Jack leaned over me with a smile on his face. "H-hey." I stuttered out, looking back down to the tea set. "I see you have joined me here, splendid!" Jack clapped his hands while taking a seat the cold ground Infront of me, grabbing a tea pot and poured me some in my cup.

"Thanks." I sighed thankful for a warm drink.
Jack just bobbed his head in reply, reaching down and picked up a cupcake and then began eating it. The insides were disgusting, blood and a eye fell out of the center making my stomach drop.
"Oops." Jack chuckled, catching the just before it fell out and popped it into his mouth with a warm smile. The events of before we're sure to be a dream, but it still felt so real in my mind.

"Jack, where was I before this?" I asked, hoping that he would have a answer. "You were having a nightmare so I figured I could help you out, plus who would ever want to dream of they're own partner violating them?" Jack sighed, taking a sip of his tea. I felt my stomach drop, but relief wash over my body right afterwards knowing that it was just a dream. Where I sat felt as if the world was shaking, the tea splashed around as Jack's eyes widened. "Seems like our date has to come to a end, you must wake up." Jack stated, grabbing a napkin and wiped some blood from his mouth with a shark like smile.

I felt myself fall into a dark pit, Jeff's voice surrounding me.

End of dream.

"Y/n?! What's wrong?" I heard a husky voice shake me awake, once my eyes opened the light of the sun blinded me along with the sight of Jeff making me jump, falling off of the bed. "Stay! Away! Don't!" I shouted, my nails digging into the carpet. Jeff looked confused, and I soon became confused once I came back in touch with reality.