Every Autumn Falls

Every Autumn Falls is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either made by the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All of my characters are made up of beautiful stories brought by joy, sadness, grieving, and love.

SYNOPSIS

Mauv, a gay nerd-overthinker writer who is good at romanticizing his life through his books and novels, but founds himself hopeless in finding real romance when his feelings blossom to Cael, a jock-sweetheart athlete that became his close friend. Above all the odds, Mauv knew that he has to let go of these feelings, because how can he possibly fall in love a straight guy?

Every Time Autumn Falls is about the teen coming-out story that encompasses choices between  traumas and love.

WARNING

There are parts of the story that contain a discreet description, statement, and conversation about depression, anxiety, eating description, gender identity, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, and sex, that are not suitable for young or close minded readers so please read at your own risk. A trigger warning will be put at the beginning of every chapter to see such triggering materials, but if not, expect to see such heavy triggering materials. I'll be explaining some of the basics about gender, especially to my young readers here because I want this place to be a safe place for everyone. If you are homophobic, biphobic, or transphobic, just please leave already. We want this community to be as nontoxic as it is. Lastly, this also contains typographicals and errors so please bear with me this time for I am still in the process of drafting and editing.

DISCLAIMER

Credits to the rightful owner of the photo that I used on my book cover. (Pinterest, other free websites, etc.)

PUBLICATION

First Draft:
Began: July 10, 2022
Completed: August 05, 2022

Second Draft:

Began: June 30, 2023
Completed: July 12, 2023

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, this is my new boy's love romance novel series. This is me finally deciding to write something that genuinely matters to me, which is why I deeply am joyous to share this story with all of my new readers here. I've stopped writing ever since I was feeling so doubtful to myself to that point that I already stopped touching any books. But the pandemic brought me something important and made me realize to do something that actually makes me feel alive– and that is writing. Every Autumn Falls is a lighthearted story that is meant to make love more meaningful especially to the queer community. Heartstopper inspired me to create this book and I do hope you'll read and watch the webtoon-series too!

Remember, no matter who you are and what you've done in the past, know that someone will be there to accept you with genuine warmth to their heart.

If you love every chapter, don't forget to VOTE for it. Every vote means a lot to me and might help me to recommend this book to others, so thank you.

Also, if you want to watch or support me on my YouTube Channel, you can find it in my bio or you can just search love, mosie. I do film vlogs like updates about college life, writing and reading vlogs, and many silly things if you love watching those kinds of content. Thank you, it means a lot to me<3

Love, Mosie.