Author's Note: Bonus Part

Q&A

What inspired you to write this story?

I was really having a depressing phase during the pandemic not just the frustration in writing but also from the transition into my adulthood. Nahirapan ako na magpatuloy sa pagsusulat dahil wala nang nagbabasa ng mga stories ko and I started to feel that maybe writing isn't for me. But then, because of my constant relapse to depression, I decided to try writing one last time.

Many books and series really inspired me to write this novel series like: Heartstopper, The Summer I Turned Pretty, Call Me By Your Name, The Half of It, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, Ocean Waves and many more.

When I was writing the first draft, it sparked me to continue it as a book series. I wasn't really expecting that I will reach to the point in finishing almost three of the books, and now EAF is gaining so much reads and attention.

I dedicate this story for every young gay like me who dreams to experience youthful romance which is rarely seen from books and movies. I hope I inspire you the most.

Are you a Swiftie?

Yes...

Who are your favorite writers?

Taylor Jenkins Reid, Alice Oseman, Sally Rooney, John Green, Louisa May Alcott, Jane Austen, Suzanne Collins.

Jonaxx, Beeyotch, Inksteady, and VeiloftheDark (Still not used to reading Wattpad stories actually and these are the readers that I truly admire and I am currently reading their stories<3)

What happened to MJ's puppies?

Nagka-baby ulit sila hanggang sa napuno na ang bahay nila Mauv at Cael. :)

How many books will Youthful Seasons be?

There will be 5 books.

Will Lara have her own book knowing that this is a BL Novel?

No, Lara won't have her own book but she will still play important roles in the upcoming books.

Will we see more Eli and Shan chemistry?

I guess... yes...

Are you planning to write new BL Novel Series after this?

As of now, I am not sure if I will write new BL Series but never say never haha. I am working on three new novel series (wish me luck), and they will contain BL and GL Romance--- I can't wait to publish it soon.

Where do you get inspiration from your stories?

Mostly from books, films, and music. Rarely sa experiences. I am a romance writer na rarely nakaka-experience ng romantic scenarios haha.

What's the hardest chapter that you wrote in this book?

Probably the Chapter 20: Before I Go. Depression and S**c*de is really a sensitive topic that is part of Mauv's character. Noong una, nahirapan ako kung papaano ko isusulat ito nang hindi nakakatrigger sa readers, pero ayoko ring hindi ipakita yung darkest side ng story ni Mauv so it was really a struggle for me to find the right words and actions to make the story move. 

Another chapter might be the Chapter 22: Worthwhile. I don't usually cry on my own writing but during that time, I was really in my breaking point when I wrote their dialogues and it's just painful to see both of my characters end their long relationship after building their story for months.

Will there be more intimate scene on the next book?

You'll see... :)

What's your favorite chapter?

Chapter 3 ^-^

Your future and ongoing plans right now?

I am currently focusing on my studies since being a college student is really a big challenge for me. For my writing, I am working on different book Novel Series that will be coming soon. I'm also busy making YouTube vlog contents about my life (if you're interested on that, go on and check the link on my bio or on my Facebook), and I am very happy making my own podcast channel where I share my deepest and personal things in all aspect of my life. For short, I am working on many things but I assure you, I will try to update consistently.

Also, if you want to watch or support me on my YouTube Channel, you can find it in my bio or you can just search love, mosie. I do film vlogs like updates about college life, writing and reading vlogs, and many silly things if you love watching those kinds of content. Thank you, it means a lot to me<3