Prolouge-Menace to Society

It's been a whole year since I've escaped from the white room. Well, I say escaped, but it's more like I completely obliterated the entire place. I won't get into specifics because author is dumb, but let's just say it's now called the red room. Anyways, that man is still alive and is probably crying his eyes out somewhere, but he should've known that I would enter my rebellious phase.

When I destroyed the white room, I made sure to take all of its resources as well, meaning I have billions of yen. Now I'm living the life, currently sunbathing on my private island. The sun wasn't too hot as it was only spring, but it was still warm enough to give the feeling of summer vacation.

"Matsuo, can you bring me another 2 tubs of ice cream? Mint flavor, of course." My trusty butler was also sunbathing next to me as I was very generous with those under me. In order to rule you have to gain favor and loyalty, which increases the work quality of your subordinates while making them more dependent on you, so they can't betray you. After all, how could I be the masterpiece if I can't even keep my tools in check?

"Yes my liege, I shall bring them right away," replied Matsuo. I ordered my butler to call me "my liege" because it reminded me of Beru from Solo Leveling, quite the read I must say. It was amusing how both Matsuo and Beru are oh so loyal, and how their masters can basically take over the world if they wanted to. Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty sure there's nobody that can defeat me, unless other countries have colored rooms as well.

"I brought the ice cream, I hope you don't mind if I take some," said my greedy butler. How troublesome. While I don't mind letting him indulge in his own luxuries, he should learn how to control himself.

"If you want your own ice cream, then just go get more from the author, don't steal my ice cream," I replied in a commanding tone.

"Y-yes my liege, I'll just get more myself I suppose," stuttered Matsuo. "Damn, he's quite possessive of his ice cream, I would be dead if I tried to take away any of his luxuries."

"What was that Matsuo?"

"N-nothing, it was nothing my liege."

"Well, off you go." Matsuo bowed before jogging towards author-san, who was just chilling on the island in his own sun lounger.

"Hey, can I get a serving of chocolate ice cream?" requested Matsuo.

"That'll be 727 yen, 800 if you want a spoon," replied the generous, handsome, charming author.

"Stop scamming me, other people give out the spoon with the ice cream for free you know," reprimanded a baffled Matsuo.

"Well too bad I'm not other people, take it or leave it," said the attractive, personable, gorge-

"Ugh fine, here." Matsuo transferred the money into author's bank account, which surprisingly only has 5 digits. As I watched their interaction from afar, I noticed that I already finished my two tubs of ice cream.

"Welp, let's go for a swim," I said to no one in particular. I remember reading somewhere that if you swim right after you finish eating, some sharks will come to attack you, but that's probably just a silly myth. If they did attack me though, then they would be quite unlucky as they were facing against the masterpiece✨.

As I was taking off my clothes, I suddenly received an anonymous phone call. "I hope it's not that man," I muttered. I accepted, expecting some scam call from some Indian dude, but what I heard next was very, very interesting.

A/N

Well, that's the prologue.

Writing is hard man, my respect to Wattpad authors has increased tenfold.

Anyways, this was my first time writing something like this, so sorry if it's a bit underwhelming.

Hope you enjoyed, next chapter tmr probably.

Savagekoujiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें