Chapter 4-Flexing

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

It's been one week since the entrance ceremony, and the two of my classmates were really hyperactive today. Actually, it's the first time I've seen them arrive early.

"Dude, I was so excited for today that I barely slept last night! I think I was hard throughout the entire night," Yamauchi barked.

"Tch, amateur. I'm in post nut clarity so I don't embarrass myself in swimming class, but I'm still very excited for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!" Ike exclaimed.

It was true that the swimming classes were co-ed. In other words, that meant that the girls in our class will naturally be showing off their plentiful assets. The girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's rabid excitement.

"Ike, I don't think post nut clarity matters much for you if people can't see it anyways," I deadpanned.

Yamauchi and some other guys laughed hysterically while Ike just glared at me. It was true though.

"Heh, there's no way I'm smaller than you Ayanokouji! Just watch I'll destroy you in swimming class!" Ike boldly announced.

I just stared at him in amusement. He quickly got unnerved and turned to a chubby boy.

"Hey Professor! Come here for a sec."

"You called?"

This professor kid was actually called Sotomura, and if I remembered correctly, he was quite adept with technology. He also seems like the dude who watches way too much anime.

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing their swimsuits for us?" Ike asked.

It seems like Ike has reached levels of degeneracy that mankind has never seen before. Of course, I'm sure with Professor's high level of rational thinking he can easily reject his proposal.

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick so that I can skip class and observe."

Sigh. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

"You do know that you're speaking loud enough for the entire class can hear you right? " I pointed out to them. The girls were looking at them like they were less than dirt.

"Oh um, well shit," replied Ike. "I'm sure they won't mind though, right?"

If I could, I would laugh at him. He just dug his own grave.

"What do you mean we won't mind! You're literally trying to record us!" Shinohara yelled.

"Disgusting," muttered Horikita.

The entire class erupted in chaos. Well, I say entire class but really it was just the girls berating mostly Ike. I could see him break down as his entire plan fell into ruins. Sotomura just looked down with regret and Yamauchi slipped away to who knows where.

"Alright girls calm down, I'm sure Ike and and Sotomura here are just joking. There's no way they'd actually do that in class. Right guys?" Hirata, ever the mediator, tried to calm things.

"If Hirata-kun says so."

"Right," Ike conceded. Looked like the peer pressure was too much for him.

After Lunch Break

"All right! Time for the pool!"

We went together to the locker rooms and started to change. Most of the boys were pretty unfit if I must say, but some of us like Sudou are well built. Others that had any muscle at all included Hirata, Koenji, and Miyake.