SS Disaster

(A/N This is pretty cursed so mentally prepare yourself for this one)

I walked up the stairs, onto the rooftop for another session. I've always loved watching the sunset; the vibrant hues of yellow, purple, and red spreading all over the clouds and sky. It was absolutely beautiful, which is why I choose this time for my daily ritual.

The heat of the shining sun mixed with the coldness of the pavement creates sensual bliss throughout the body, a perfect balance of temperature. It was like yin and yang, opposite but interconnected forces.

I take out my phone issued by the school, and opened it to see the pulchritudinous wallpaper of Honami. Ah, my love, Honami. Ma beauté had such a gorgeous smile on her face, and I subconsciously reached down and began the ritual.

*      *      *

I cleaned up after myself like a good girl and began walking back down the stairs. I turned on my notifications again, since I didn't want them to interrupt my holy ritual. They flooded my screen, which left me severely discombobulated. People rarely messaged me; why am I getting so many of them now?

I opened the messages, and the petrifying, words sent chills down my spine. Especially from Honami.

[18:47; Ma beauté: Chihiro, this isn't you right?]

[18:47; Ma beauté: Someone photoshopped this right?]

[18:48; Ma beauté: Do you know who did this to you?]

Ah, too many questions. Why did this happen to me? I didn't respond to any of the messages; I've been caught in my ritual and I didn't even notice. What is life? What is the meaning of life? Why do I exist? I could feel myself becoming more and more nihilistic by the second.

Wait! I could still save this! I could just say someone photoshopped me maliciously, and I could be saved! Ah, Honami, nobody can separate us. We are bound by fate.

I logged onto the school bulletin board, and saw the viral picture of myself. I commented on the post:

Who photoshopped me? How can you be so cruel இ௰இ

Heh, nobody can stop me. I can even report this to the school for slander and bullying to expel that daredevil. In fact, I'm going to do that right now. No one should step in where they don't belong.

As I was walking down the stairs, I opened up the school mail in order to file a complaint. The heretic must be banished.

However, a new, ominous message appeared on the school bulletin board, grabbing my attention. Instead of an image, it was a video. I could hear my own moaning ringing through my ears.

Hey, isn't life meaningless? Existentialism is just a facade; there's no real purpose to life. There's no bigger goal, no point to life. All of it is useless.

I changed the contents of my mail to drop out of this school instead. I could no longer pursue anything. My life is ruined.

This fruitless endeavor was a complete disaster.

A/N

520 words

You might have asked, what the hell is this chapter? This is so OOC! And my response is, it's a sentimental piece that's devoted to the fallen. A tribute, even. May we pay respect to this brave girl.

F