Chapter 11-Cruising

Class 1-D gathered on the bow of the ship, two students missing because of the midterms we had earlier in Spring. Now that the seasons have changed, the school rewarded us with a vacation on a fairly large luxury liner. Apparently, we were heading towards some sort of deserted island. I wonder if it was as big as my private island.

"Woohoo! This school is the best!" Ike shouted. "If only Haruki was here.  . ."

"Kanji, he's long gone. We should experience this vacation to the best of our ability. . .for Haruki!" Sudou shouted.

"Yeah! You're right Sudou! We should definitely experience it for him!"

Usually, somebody would shut up this idiot duo, but they were all taking in the amazing scenery of the expansive ocean and the light breeze washing over them. I would do it myself, but I didn't care enough to shut them up.

The ship's facilities were free of charge, meaning we could buy anything we want without worrying about our private points. Although points weren't a problem for me, it was pretty nice for everything to be free. Perhaps the chairman felt that my gift of gratitude was so great, that he felt bad saving so much money and gave us this trip instead.

"Attention, students. Please assemble on the deck. You will be able to see the island soon. This is a good time to take in some rather significant scenery."

The ship's PA speakers announced something rather strange, so this deck was probably going to get crowded pretty soon. While I do know everything about my schoolmates, I haven't met a good amount of them.

Students started trickling in, and the island appeared on the horizon after a few minutes. Students let out gleeful cries, although some of them were sulking due to the inability to get over their friends' expulsion. Man, this special exam is going to be so easy.

"Hey, you're in the way. Move it, you defects."

Some Class 1-A nerd tried to intimidate me and shove my shoulder, but he failed and bounced back instead. I looked at him, and he began getting a little bit worried. If I recalled correctly, his name was Machida Koji.

"Well, that guy's screwed," Sudou commented.

"Oi! I said mo-"

I flicked his forehead precisely with my middle finger, causing a minor concussion. He stumbled back a step as a result, holding his forehead due to the pain.

"You defect, wa-"

"Machida, I will absolutely ruin your pitiful life if you're not careful." I took a step forward and looked down at him. "Hmm, should I go after your classmates? Your friends? Ooh, maybe I can ruin your family's life as well. You've got a brother in college as well, right? Maybe I'll come after him if you try to report and expel me."

"Man, poor guy's getting bullied. Well, nobody can come after our class with him here," said Sotomura.

"Yeah! Show em who's boss! Didn't four of your classmates get expelled in the midterms, Machida? And you call us defects!" Makida shouted. (A/N he's that guy who got trained by Sudou in volume 11)

I was surprised anybody still showed me support in my class, although their fighting spirit is practically indomitable. . .as long as they win. Well, I guess that applies to anyone.

"H-how do you know so much about me? W-what are you, my stalker?" Machida dryly laughed.

"Aren't you the one always stalking me? Honestly, I thought gay people were a conspiracy theory until I met you," I stated. Gaslighting people was always fun.

"Ew, you hear that? I can't believe he's gay."

"Damn, how is he in Class A?"

"Wasn't there some lesbian in Class B as well?"