Chapter 6-The Invisible Hand

Peaceful life-chan did not stick with me for very long. It's the end of the month, and for the third period, we had history class with Chabashira-sensei.

I've been disciplining my classmates for almost four weeks now, so most of them fixed their behavior. Key word: most. A few idiots like Shinohara and Yamauchi kept bitching in class, and the class has basically given up on them. Even Hirata has stopped trying to convince them to start behaving in class.

"Quiet down a little, please. Today's lesson will be a bit serious."

"What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?"

"It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass these to the back."

She handed out the papers to the students in the front row. Eventually, the single-sheet test reached my desk. It contained questions in the five main subjects. With only a few questions per subject, it really was short.

"Huh? I wasn't listening, though. This is so unfair!" Ike cried. The audacity of this fucker has slowly been draining everyone's brain cells, so we just tuned his voice out.

"Don't say that. This test is just for future reference. It won't be reflected in your report cards. There is no risk involved, so don't worry. Of course, cheating is prohibited."

While I have been intimidating my classmates for the past month, they obviously still can't fully believe me and trust me. The reason being I've only shown them my physical capabilities. I can tell students like Yukimura or Horikita probably think they're smarter than me, so this was a chance to use an UNO reverse card on them.

As soon as the pop quiz began, I scanned the questions. There were four questions per subject, for a total of twenty. Each question was worth five points, for a total of one hundred points. All of the questions were piss easy, so even my classmates could probably solve them.

However, just as I thought that, I reached the end of the test. The final three questions were an order of magnitude higher in terms of difficulty. The final math problem couldn't be solved without complex formulae. Now it was shit easy; shitting requires slightly more effort than pissing, after all.

I finished the quiz and stared out the window. I saw an employee flirting with her teddy bear, so I closed my eyes and started inventing a new board game in my mind.

━┳━ ━┳━

On May 1, the morning bell rang for our very first day of class. Soon afterwards, Charashira-sensei strode into the room, holding a rolled-up poster. Her expression today was even more stern than usual, but not as bad as I expected. Maybe we actually kept some points?

"Hey, sensei, did you start menopause or something?" Looks like Ike has a death wish, but everyone tuned him out once again and only Yamauchi laughed at his joke.

"All right, your morning homeroom is about to begin. Before we get started, does anyone have any questions? If so, now is the time to speak." She appeared totally convinced that the students had questions they wanted answered. Immediately, several students raised their hands.

"Um, I only received 23000 points this morning. Is what Ayanokouji-kun said at the start of the month true then?" Hondou asked.

"Hmm, well I'm not sure what he said, but in this school, your class's results are reflected in the points that you receive. As a result –

"Yeah yeah we get it sensei, the only people that didn't get it are those clowns over there." I pointed at the general area of the degenerates, who have expressions of surprise and regret.

"Ayanokouji-kun, don't you think you should let sensei finish her explanation? We can get extra information that we didn't know before," reprimanded Horikita.